Pats vs Chiefs

hawk45

Reaction score
Well he mastered the suck for 3 quarters and then pull off the amazing scramble play part of Russell's plan. Let's see if he can execute the rest. How is the NE kicker?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
That scramble kind of shows how good our WR's are.

Smith dodged two defenders and got a hug from one of his own linemen -- moved back to the LOS and still had to throw to a WR in tight coverage.

Lockett or Baldwin gets open in that situation and gives Wilson an easy throw if he breaks free.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawk45":6pu8mivi said:
Brady owned Barry with that pump fake. No chance there. They scare the crap out of me the way they seem built to play against our defense.

Why he could not make the play, distance 14 yds to end zone, Berry 20 yds away, Gronk just went vertical and made a move and the distance to great to make up by Berry and nobody over the top, why a LB would have been good on him and the CB over the top.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawk45":6dqfwr0i said:
Well he mastered the suck for 3 quarters and then pull off the amazing scramble play part of Russell's plan. Let's see if he can execute the rest. How is the NE kicker?

Too bad he is down by 15 though...Russ would only be down 10 or less probably :D

hawk45

Reaction score
Maclin no big loss here, those sideline go routes with Smith throwing the ball 5 yards out of bounds weren't doing much anyhow.

Good point about our receivers English although I think with the bad snap the Viking secondary gave up sooner. But in general our guys really do the scramble drill well. I marvel at how heady Lockett is, he's the rookie wideout we've all waited for forever.

hawk45

Reaction score
chris98251":19qhu6xo said:
hawk45":19qhu6xo said:
Brady owned Barry with that pump fake. No chance there. They scare the crap out of me the way they seem built to play against our defense.

Why he could not make the play, distance 14 yds to end zone, Berry 20 yds away, Gronk just went vertical and made a move and the distance to great to make up by Berry and nobody over the top, why a LB would have been good on him and the CB over the top.

Your plan sure sounds like it would work better than what KC tried, no lie there.

Ooh, an actual TD from the Chiefs! Can their D do *anything* now to contribute or do they just keep getting pwned.

samwize77

Reaction score
What I wanna know is how can Zeb be such a big Hawks fan and still be DC for the Pats?

Anyone seen a post from him since the game started?

NINEster

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":j68jakuw said:
That scramble kind of shows how good our WR's are.

Smith dodged two defenders and got a hug from one of his own linemen -- moved back to the LOS and still had to throw to a WR in tight coverage.

Lockett or Baldwin gets open in that situation and gives Wilson an easy throw if he breaks free.

Coaching.

And you know it.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
In the UK during the ad breaks we get a studio panel discussing the games.

This has been a Tom Brady nosh fest. They've noshed him off more tonight that usual. Nosh nosh nosh.

I know he's one of the all-time greats... but it's still nauseating to hear the constant noshing.

hawk45

Reaction score
In fairness Brady has been the entire offense and he looks like a maestro out there. I find myself just shaking my head.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Terpdragon":1awoz4iw said:
kc's d is shit
There not garbage . The way the rules are set up the only way you can beat them is for tom and bill to retire sad but true practically unbeatable

Terpdragon

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3rnkkpcm said:
Terpdragon":3rnkkpcm said:
kc's d is shit
There not garbage . The way the rules are set up the only way you can beat them is for tom and bill to retire sad but true practically unbeatable
No pressure on Brady and can't stop anything=shitty

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Terpdragon":2ewszsgf said:
hawkfannj":2ewszsgf said:
Terpdragon":2ewszsgf said:
kc's d is shit
What team actually gets pressure on him anyway ?so every team that plays them are shitty ? The OLine never get a holding call :sarcasm_on: aka the way the rules are set up ! Let's face it they win 85/90% of theirs games they are just unbelievable . Is what it is . I hate it as much as the next but I don't see anyone ever really get pressure on him the Xmen bubble that surrounds him is like a force field

RussB

Reaction score
Brady lighting up the chiefs, and its not because the chiefs suck . Its because brady is really that good. And i dont even like the pats.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Terpdragon":1af25vnx said:
hawkfannj":1af25vnx said:
Terpdragon":1af25vnx said:
kc's d is shit
Yep.

hawk45

Reaction score
So we were reminded that:

- Andy Reid is still Andy Reid
- Alex Smith is still Alex Smith
- The Chiefs still can't be taken seriously in the playoffs no matter what transpired in the regular season (been that way forever).

Hard to imagine the Chiefs ever getting past the Pats in the post season as currently constituted.

They might have at least notched another win vs Denver or the mash unit that is Pittsburgh.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
That's the type of challenge we do. Should be no chance.