Patriots at Colts

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Colts just got jobbed on that onside kick recovery. How much more evidence do you need to overturn that? Absolute joke.

253hawk

Reaction score
Moncrief recovers and comes out of the pile with clear video evidence...nah, Pats ball.

How much more blatant can you get? NFL smells like it's rigged as hell.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
WHAT IN GODS NAME JUST HAPPENED.

If the Seahawks did that someone would run onto the field and murder Bevell

DavidSeven

Reaction score
That may have literally been the dumbest coaching call in history. And that might be an understatement.

ringless

Reaction score
What was that!!!

I really can't even come up with any idea of what they were trying to do that. Or what they wanted to accomplish there

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Good Lord, how does Pagano still have a job? He's just about destroyed Luck's health.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
DavidSeven":eddi21rd said:
That may have literally been the dumbest coaching call in history. And that might be an understatement.

Then the pats scored on it. May be the play that loses the game for them.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":2vrazse1 said:
DavidSeven":2vrazse1 said:

Yep i think it might be. What a dumb call

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Well, at least hearing Luck and the Colts getting booed out of their own building softens some of our own wounds...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2yd4xajf said:

I slot it in 2nd behind another play ran against the Patriots

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2ro1rgzh said:
BlackandGolden":2ro1rgzh said:
DavidSeven":2ro1rgzh said:

Yep i think it might be. What a dumb call

Hopefully the Colts' mental mediocrity continues into next week when we play em.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Wow, you guys actually watching the game? Why? You already know the end story. My only hope for this season is for Denver to go 15-1 while losing against the 16-0 Patriots while one of them won against the 11-5 Steelers...while being bored until the New York Giants beat the Patriots....again.;)

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
We should play tight ends like New England does "New England sacrifices pass rush so that they can make sure those tight ends take a shot every time they go out for a pass."

That's our biggest weakness right now, defending tight ends. We had problems doing so last year too.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Andrew Luck missed a guy wide open, and threw way wide at the guy he targeted. Bum. Also, how many picks has he gotten away with tonight?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ivotuk":3982soj4 said:
We should play tight ends like New England does "New England sacrifices pass rush so that they can make sure those tight ends take a shot every time they go out for a pass."

That's our biggest weakness right now, defending tight ends. We had problems doing so last year too.
You'd think Pete would have known that given he watched New England eviscerate us. Yes? Maybe? I am tired of us refusing to adjust. I'm happy we're starting to pay the price for such arrogance...maybe it will cause us to adjust our offense to what the rules demand like some other team that is defending their Superbowl title? Nah, that's crazy talk because it's 2001 and our defense is Baltimore good and Wilson is Trent Dilfer.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
While I'm glad he blocked it, that's not really that impressive of an athletic feat. Key thing is timing. My sister could jump over those interior guys.