Panthers and Whiners

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Cant Newton has got to be the most mentally weak QB in football

HawkWow

Reaction score
The 9ers have run Kaep to the left on 3rd down in similar situations (if not exact) 3 weeks in a row now and also beat us with that same play. Panthers stopped that attempt but I expect to see it again next week.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
You guys are nuts. IF the 49ers win today (and this game is far from over),, they are likely to lose by 14 next week. As much as I hate it, a win here makes the season a good one.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I would have preferred to listen to Carolina fans here this coming week, now it will be whiner trolls talking about 5 dusty trophies that none of them were there to see won.

All I ask for is a fairly officiated game instead of today's rape of Carolina by NFL officials. If any game leads you to believe in an NFL agenda, todays game was it.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3vvnrzma said:
Cant Newton has got to be the most mentally weak QB in football
Yep, I take back my earlier post. Dude choked and then you see the horrible body language on the sideline.

hawk45

Reaction score
HawkWow":2qua1f6x said:
The 9ers have run Kaep to the left on 3rd down in similar situations (if not exact) 3 weeks in a row now and also beat us with that same play. Panthers stopped that attempt but I expect to see it gain next week.

Yes, exactly. I do not want to see us get burned in the 4th quarter on a critical 3rd down with that specific run. I saw it coming from a mile away vs. Green Bay and today, you have to know it's coming now.

HawkWow

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2s65swy2 said:
You guys are nuts. IF the 49ers win today (and this game is far from over),, they are likely to lose by 14 next week. As much as I hate it, a win here makes the season a good one.

I see us squeeking out the win. 23-20 sounds right to me.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Come on guys! A showdown with the Niners is what epic games are made of. You KNOW you'll be more worked up for that game than ANYBODY the Hawks could play in the NFCCG. If we win, greatest game of all time. The chance we might lose - and how really awful that would be - is what makes it the biggest Hawks game of all time. Imagine if Russell Wilson brings us back on a 4th quarter drive for a TD.

No win could possibly be better and would rank right up there with a Super Bowl win. And if we win the Super Bowl to top it off. Best Seahawks Season Ever.

OrFan

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":uluqoaru said:
5_Golden_Rings":uluqoaru said:

NO REVERSE JINX BS

NO NO NO

I HATE YOU

It's called patronizing.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
lsheldon":1wzkoahn said:
I would have preferred to listen to Carolina fans here this coming week, now it will be whiner trolls talking about 5 dusty trophies that none of them were there to see won.

All I ask for is a fairly officiated game instead of today's rape of Carolina by NFL officials. If any game leads you to believe in an NFL agenda, todays game was it.
Got to take a week off of .net it's lookin like suxs but the trolls and ignorance will be on full dispay

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I like that beats headphones commercial. Pretty hilarious that Kaep needs all the help he can get to keep us out of his head.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawk45":2v3gfgb1 said:
HawkWow":2v3gfgb1 said:
The 9ers have run Kaep to the left on 3rd down in similar situations (if not exact) 3 weeks in a row now and also beat us with that same play. Panthers stopped that attempt but I expect to see it gain next week.

Yes, exactly. I do not want to see us get burned in the 4th quarter on a critical 3rd down with that specific run. I saw it coming from a mile away vs. Green Bay and today, you have to know it's coming now.

With his past success, Kaep isn't even bothering to sell the fake now. I hope that arrogance wasn't squashed today.

bring it 9ers! this is the way it was supposed to be.

hawk45

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1u8onro6 said:
Come on guys! A showdown with the Niners is what epic games are made of. You KNOW you'll be more worked up for that game than ANYBODY the Hawks could play in the NFCCG. If we win, greatest game of all time. The chance we might lose - and how really awful that would be - is what makes it the biggest Hawks game of all time. Imagine if Russell Wilson brings us back on a 4th quarter drive for a TD.

No win could possibly be better and would rank right up there with a Super Bowl win. And if we win the Super Bowl to top it off. Best Seahawks Season Ever.

Yeah I do agree with this, this game will be worth 5 games against any other opponent. Everything on the line plus a hated division rival in your house. Epic is the best way to describe that setup.

HawkWow

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":3fh26kyk said:
Stupid beats commercial. I hate kraperdick

I would love to see the 12 duplicate that commercial next week. just once, and only to make a point.

hoxrox

Reaction score
HawkWow":2b7m7vb1 said:
The 9ers have run Kaep to the left on 3rd down in similar situations (if not exact) 3 weeks in a row now and also beat us with that same play. Panthers stopped that attempt but I expect to see it again next week.

Yeah they like that play