P.U.

CASeahawk

Reaction score
Agreed. Pete has lost his way. When this team doesn’t tackle, you know somethings wrong. He believes his style of football is QB proof and it is not. His arrogance will hurt this team’s potential.

Reaction score
That said… if this is a true foreshadowing of what this season ends up looking like - can Pete survive another year with a product like this? I realize we all pretty much see this as a complete rebuild and the plan was always using this year to set up another massive draft haul and new franchise QB next year… but I’m not so sure he’d be back if he punches in 3 or 4 wins this year. Thoughts?

W

Welshers

That said… if this is a true foreshadowing of what this season ends up looking like - can Pete survive another year with a product like this? I realize we all pretty much see this as a complete rebuild and the plan was always using this year to set up another massive draft haul and new franchise QB next year… but I’m not so sure he’d be back if he punches in 3 or 4 wins this year. Thoughts?
it's going to be hard to fire him if he pitches it as a rebuilding year but he should just quit. whats the point of ending your career with failure and eventually being fired. step away.

John63

Reaction score
Agreed. Pete has lost his way. When this team doesn’t tackle, you know somethings wrong. He believes his style of football is QB proof and it is not. His arrogance will hurt this team’s potential.
Bingo and given there has not been any major change to sacks, throwing to tes or short over the middle we now know it's the PC way. Which he says in his book so no surpirse.

Latest posts