Own it Prediction for wins.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Stand up and guess the wins the Ms land with. Do a exact number. See how close you are.

Ms 90-72

NoGain

Reaction score
Yeah, health is going to be the big concern for us. I mean, it's always a concern, but we have too many guys vulnerable to health issues on the team as it is.

So 90ish + or - wins sounds about right if we remain reasonably healthy, closer to .500 if not.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I thought more predictions as so many knowledgeable people in here.

Chapow

Reaction score
They're relying on not 1, not 2, but 3 guys with long and significant histories of missing a lot of time due to injuries to be major contributors this season. That's a helluva gamble and seems unlikely to work out very well for us, IMO.

82 or so wins seems about right to me because I very much doubt all 3 of Polanco, Haniger, and Garver will miraculously all stay healthy.

Crizilla

Reaction score
If DMo does what he's doing in spring training during the reg season....would be huge.... seriously this has gotta be his last chance

bileever

Reaction score
I think the pitching is going to be solid this year, maybe even better than last year with another year under their belts for Woo and Miller. Not feeling great about the lineup, but I do like that we got rid of a lot of strikeouts and have a new hitting coach.

Mariners were 5th in the league in run differential last year, which is better than you would have thought. Could we do better than that this year? I'm just not sure we are going to be able to score any more runs than last year.

But I'm counting on them to have a minor improvement offensively, and that they will win 93 games as a result.

bobsuncle

Reaction score
78-84

Pitching will be solid when healthy. Bullpen is a concern. They did cut back on strikeouts, but too many key players just aren't that good. Other than JRod and Cal, they don't really have anyone in the lineup that has "star" written on the back of their baseball card.

86Hawk

Reaction score
83-79. Just don't see us scoring enough runs. We've had great starting rotations in the past with the same results. Hope I'm wrong.