One concern

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Clayfighter":192arx93 said:
HAHA! I should have brought you to Candlestink with me a few years back. Not a fun experience then.

A BUNCH of us from this site met up there in 2009. It was legendary.

Some pics from then...

DSC00053

Typical 9ers fans, street bums...
DSC00043
DSC00040

Us 1

pmedic920

Reaction score
45Hawker":3hdbv37o said:
From Chargers.com:
2007-Present:
The Chargers' new uniforms feature Navy blue jerseys and white pants for most home games, white jerseys and Navy pants for road games, and Powder blue jerseys with white pants for designated home games.
So, it looks like most likely blue or powder-blue jerseys. But who knows, they could decide to wear white because of the heat.

If they wear either of the blue, I'd guess Hawks will be wearing white (and I hope with the gray pants - love that combo).

If I'm not mistaken, whatever they wear, was decided a long time ago.
I don't think they can change just because it's going to be hot. :{)
And I agree, if we loose a game solely because we had to wear a dark jersey, we have a problem.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":nkft0bw2 said:
I hijacked my own thread.... :lol:

No wonder your post count is so high; you're, like, ADD .net poster.

Don't ever change!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Eric Williams who covers the Chargers now just said on KIRO radio that the Chargers are wearing all white.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1aypcjaz said:
Largent80":1aypcjaz said:

Don't ever change!

Says the guy with AD in his name..... :lol:

Nah, I took the week off and just goin' off.
I am making some very cool Seahawk necklaces right now. On one of them I am using the XLVIII champions pendant and the others, a cool pewter Hawk logo pendant. I am going to sell them. Maybe I'll ask to make them available in classifieds after the game Sunday.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I personally know of 28 people who will be in attendance this weekend reppin' the 12th man. I would bet that the crowd will be similar to last years Arizona game which had a ton of Hawks fans as Im sure most of you remember.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3il6lzwb said:
Ad Hawk":3il6lzwb said:
Largent80":3il6lzwb said:

Don't ever change!

Says the guy with AD in his name..... :lol:

Nah, I took the week off and just goin' off.
I am making some very cool Seahawk necklaces right now. On one of them I am using the XLVIII champions pendant and the others, a cool pewter Hawk logo pendant. I am going to sell them. Maybe I'll ask to make them available in classifieds after the game Sunday.

LOL, I don't deny it! I should have been medicated as a child based on the culture around me.

You're quite creative. Post some pics!

Back to the topic (Squirrel!!!), I'm not concerned about their darker uni's. The D shouldn't be on the field too long.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Loose dark clothing is actually the coolest thing to wear in high heat/bright sunshine. Granted, most players don't wear "loose" jerseys, but since pads keep a lot of the jersey away from skin contact, it accomplishes much the same thing.

The Radish

Reaction score
I think this is the year that Mr. Matt climbed up on a SF City sign and put about a million Seahawks stickers on it.

:les:

BigMeach

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if they run no huddle. Did you see their no huddle vs. Arizona? They were almost always snapping the ball with 1 second on the clock. Sure it hurts subs but they give plenty of rest between plays.

Skansi82

Reaction score
I'm not saying that the heat is a non-factor, I just don't think it will be a big one. The Nike uniforms are lightweight, breathable, and wick moisture better than the uniforms of the past.

If it was December and they played in similar heat I would worry, but a month removed from playing in comparable conditions in camp/pre-season I don't think it will be a huge deal.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2s08orwo said:

From that article:
“I can’t wait to see every fan in all white. It will be so cool to see a full stadium and everyone in white. I love the all-whites,” said linebacker Donald Butler

I think Donald is going to have a rude awakening when he trots out on to the field and sees a stadium full of Seahawk Blue & Green!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3ml7q1wj said:
I think Donald is going to have a rude awakening when he trots out on to the field and sees a stadium full of Seahawk Blue & Green!

This game should be very close to the Cards game last year as far as perfect mix of apathetic home fans + available tickets = thousands of Hawks fans in attendance.

The Chargers are right at the top of the league as far as bordering on games being blacked out.

Hawks46

Reaction score
45Hawker":11651uw6 said:
From Chargers.com:
2007-Present:
The Chargers' new uniforms feature Navy blue jerseys and white pants for most home games, white jerseys and Navy pants for road games, and Powder blue jerseys with white pants for designated home games.
So, it looks like most likely blue or powder-blue jerseys. But who knows, they could decide to wear white because of the heat.

If they wear either of the blue, I'd guess Hawks will be wearing white (and I hope with the gray pants - love that combo).

They can't just decide to wear white jerseys because it's hot. They had to submit to the league well in advance what jerseys they are wearing. "well in advance" means something like 6 months in advance.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Eric Williams reported on KIRO radio they are wearing all white, that is what he said and he covers the Chargers.

HawkCop

Reaction score
Not looking ahead to the Denver game or anything but wouldn't it be a total mind melt to have the donkeys wear their orange jerseys while we wore white? :twisted:

minormillikin

Reaction score
The weather won't be that different than it has been at training camp. Plus, it's not like we have a team made up of people who are actually from Seattle.

Kearse might need the occasional breather, though.

seedhawk

Reaction score
The damn Chargers could wear mirrors for all I care. All they would see is themselves getting knocked on their ass twice on every play!

Latest posts