On the Bus

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1m18um7p said:
MizzouHawkGal":1m18um7p said:
We're coming for you Kitties. :thfight7:
So now you have been showed.
Go do your troll act with other people that tolerate it and don't involve me or my posts in said act. Thanks for your participation.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":or9dn7mh said:
Tech Worlds":or9dn7mh said:
MizzouHawkGal":or9dn7mh said:
Go do your troll act with other people that tolerate it and don't involve me or my posts in said act. Thanks for your participation.
No troll act. You wanted to be shown. You have been sir.

Please don't piss on our players and cheer for them 1 day later.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":bogckf23 said:
MizzouHawkGal":bogckf23 said:
Tech Worlds":bogckf23 said:
MizzouHawkGal":bogckf23 said:

As I said leave me out of your concern troll act. You have nothing of note to say beyond being negative on purpose and to a degree of silliness that makes it obvious that you don't even believe a word you type. You are in it for the shit and giggles. So because of that I see no reason why you should want to interact with me beyond the shit and giggles you seem to crave.

OP
OP
Gametime

Gametime

Reaction score
Damn....... Even the threads are chippy.

Beast Mode bringin that ATTITUDE already!!!!!

:thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Wow, silly game playing going on here (top dog, underdog nonsense).

We have enough stuff to talk about here other than how one feels the views of another are somehow inconsistent and thus that poster is as a result lesser. Comments are not supposed to be directed ad hominem here, these are discussion forums not venues for personal game playing.

I'm an old fart and I've been here for a long time at titis iteration of .net and all of the previous ones too. Both of you are respected members but when threads descend into personal arguments the tone for us all here is reduced. Sadly this is becoming more common, cut it out, it is unworthy of you both.

This is only a friendly reminder to you both and hopefully a reminder to others and I hope neither/none takes offence. I am not telling you what to say in any way. End of kvetch.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
jammerhawk":ovf3nxdn said:
Wow, silly game playing going on here (top dog, underdog nonsense).

We have enough stuff to talk about here other than how one feels the views of another are somehow inconsistent and thus that poster is as a result lesser. Comments are not supposed to be directed ad hominem here, these are discussion forums not venues for personal game playing.

I'm an old fart and I've been here for a long time at titis iteration of .net and all of the previous ones too. Both of you are respected members but when threads descend into personal arguments the tone for us all here is reduced. Sadly this is becoming more common, cut it out, it is unworthy of you both.

This is only a friendly reminder to you both and hopefully a reminder to others and I hope neither/none takes offence. I am not telling you what to say in any way. End of kvetch.
After he yelled and was mean to me I did not respond nor will I respond when someone is being mean and personal towards me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3c2aa0dh said:
MizzouHawkGal":3c2aa0dh said:
Tech Worlds":3c2aa0dh said:

As I said leave me out of your concern troll act. You have nothing of note to say beyond being negative on purpose and to a degree of silliness that makes it obvious that you don't even believe a word you type. You are in it for the shit and giggles. So because of that I see no reason why you should want to interact with me beyond the shit and giggles you seem to crave.

Both of you dudes need to calm down here. Mizzou, be the bigger man and just walk away. Not worth it, bro.

Wait, MizzouHawkGal is a DUDE??

1382863535258756481.GIF

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Aros":3hgho9y1 said:
peachesenregalia":3hgho9y1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3hgho9y1 said:
Tech Worlds":3hgho9y1 said:

Both of you dudes need to calm down here. Mizzou, be the bigger man and just walk away. Not worth it, bro.

Wait, MizzouHawkGal is a DUDE??

1382863535258756481.GIF
Yes. Don't make him mad. He will yell at u too.