Official: Week 1 MNF vs Broncos (Week 2 @ Niners)

JPPT1974

Reaction score
Will be one heck of a game with Russell Wilson coming back as Hawks fans will applaud him at first then will blast him during the game with returning respect to him afterwards.

toffee

Reaction score
My homer prediction for our season opener:
  1. Jamal will sack their QB twice, in first and fourth quarter.
  2. Penny will rush for 150 yards, Walker will add another 36.
  3. We will win the time of procession.
  4. Both teams will suffer 2 INTs, we will win the game after a pick 6 in 4th quarter.

Chawker

Reaction score
My homer prediction for our season opener:
  1. Jamal will sack their QB twice, in first and fourth quarter.
  2. Penny will rush for 150 yards, Walker will add another 36.
  3. We will win the time of procession.
  4. Both teams will suffer 2 INTs, we will win the game after a pick 6 in 4th quarter.
Walker will get 36.... Not 34, not 35. But 36... Thats a bold prediction !

WarHawks

Reaction score
I think Hawks will have to score at least 4 td's and a field goal or two to win. I wouldn't be surprised if Walker III breaks one off for a td for the win, late in the game. Maybe the bigger question is, will the refs let us win? I'm sure they would probably rather see Russ get off to a good start than see the Hawks poke him in the eye.

toffee

Reaction score
I think Hawks will have to score at least 4 td's and a field goal or two to win. I wouldn't be surprised if Walker III breaks one off for a td for the win, late in the game. Maybe the bigger question is, will the refs let us win? I'm sure they would probably rather see Russ get off to a good start than see the Hawks poke him in the eye.
I expect our backs, Penny and Walker will have one TD each, our CB will have a pick 6, our WR/TE will have another TD. A tight game, but winning with the pick 6 shall be so satisfying.

John63

Reaction score
It’s a good thing Russel Wilson is a slow starter. At least he has been most of his career. We might be able to get him at the right spot.
Hmm let's look at that 1st game avg for all 10 seasons

68% complt
260 yards
7.8 ypa
2tds
.4 ints
105 passer

Now lets just look at last 3 years
795 Complt
275 yards
10 ypa
10 tds
0 ints
143 passer

Might want to rethink the starts slow thing

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Give it up John. Not worth the energy. Nothing that Russ actually could do, and did do.......actually ever happened. A big reason I slowly just stopped talking about Russ. People are not interested in actual facts. Move on man, he is long gone and wanted a change.
Let's concentrate on guys who are actually ON THE TEAM.

For the record, I agree with Sac. The Bronco's are going to come in here and smoke the Hawks. I hope to be wrong, but it's gonna' be a bloodbath.

toffee

Reaction score
Give it up John. Not worth the energy. Nothing that Russ actually could do, and did do.......actually ever happened. A big reason I slowly just stopped talking about Russ. People are not interested in actual facts. Move on man, he is long gone and wanted a change.
Let's concentrate on guys who are actually ON THE TEAM.

For the record, I agree with Sac. The Bronco's are going to come in here and smoke the Hawks. I hope to be wrong, but it's gonna' be a bloodbath.
My homerism won't allow me to accept that, I think we will surprise and win.