Official 2024 Seahawks Schedule

Seahawker

Reaction score
The proof is within the division.
We need to split with 9ers/Rams or at least play them straight-up tough for eight quarters each.
I can see six wins before the bye and six wins after. It will be interesting to see if they can get some control over their notorious injury history.
This is a team on the upswing with talented young players, coaching & scheme alone should give us an edge over last year.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Bears game #17 on Dec. 26.
This could be for a playoff spot!

flv2

Reaction score
Just a FYI. The flex rules for the 2024 season:

Sunday Night Football (NBC)

Flexible scheduling is in effect during the following windows:
Up to three times between Weeks 5-14.
At the NFL’s discretion during Weeks 15-17.
Games initially scheduled for Sunday Night Football are subject to change.
Sunday afternoon games (or those listed as TBD) can be moved to Sunday night, Monday night, or Thursday night.
Sunday afternoon games may also be moved between 1:00 p.m. and 4:05 p.m. or 4:25 p.m. ET.

Monday Night Football (ESPN or ABC):

Flex scheduling can be used at the NFL’s discretion in Weeks 12-17.

Thursday Night Football (Amazon Prime):

Flex scheduling can be used up to twice between Weeks 13-17.
Any Thursday Night Football games before November 30 (such as Panthers vs. Bears in Week 10) are still off limits1.
For Week 18, the final weekend of the season, the scheduling of Saturday, Sunday afternoon, and Sunday night games is not assigned until six days prior to that week’s Saturday game.
Due to TNF flexing being an unpopular idea the NFL put in a 28 days notice rule for 2023 regarding TNF flexes. Thus it didn't happen, (despite having the Rams - Saints on the Thursday before Christmas). I'm not sure if that 28 day rule has survived for 2024.

bileever

Reaction score
I'll be jumping on the over, thx for sharing
For what it's worth, some "experts" have noted that the number is too low. Cynthia Frelund of nfl.com predicted 8.8 wins for the Seahawks and said that might be too low. So maybe that 7.5 is a good number to bet the over on.

*This is not an invitation to gamble, nor an endorsement of the sports gambling establishment. Gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER

RiverDog

Reaction score
Due to TNF flexing being an unpopular idea the NFL put in a 28 days notice rule for 2023 regarding TNF flexes. Thus it didn't happen, (despite having the Rams - Saints on the Thursday before Christmas). I'm not sure if that 28 day rule has survived for 2024.
Yeah, it sucks for ticket holders. It's bad enough to flex a game from a Sunday afternoon to Sunday evening, but when they go from a Sunday to a Thursday, it can totally F-up your plans. I can handle the international games, all the different streaming service, and the 6:30am PT kickoffs, but flexing game 4 days into the future his horse crap.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The schedule makers did a favor for all of the other NFC teams and fans... the Whiners face four teams coming off of their bye weeks... including the Hawks in week 11.

Seahawker

Reaction score
For what it's worth, some "experts" have noted that the number is too low. Cynthia Frelund of nfl.com predicted 8.8 wins for the Seahawks and said that might be too low. So maybe that 7.5 is a good number to bet the over on.

*This is not an invitation to gamble, nor an endorsement of the sports gambling establishment. Gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER
With our schedule & the early evolution of this team, anything less than double digit wins will be a huge disappointment.
I'm hoping for 12 wins but thinking 10 or 11 is realistic. Take the over.