Observations from Seahawks' 12th camp practice

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

Some interesting stuff here, mainly Woolen's bouncing back after the Steelers' loss.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Hoping to have Walker back by the season opener..... So are we talking about week 8 in Carroll talk?

Scout

Reaction score
The shake up with the practice has allowed a lot of the rookies more playing time while seeing Geno work with the 2s. Look forward to seeing what progress the youngsters make tomorrow night.

Own The West

Reaction score
Biggest news here to me is that Lock was 0 fer with an INT running with the 1s, while Geno carved up the 2s. This is the first time we’ve had this kind of gap between the two and now that Lock’s got covid, I don’t see him catching up.

I think this means Geno’s our week 1 starter. Lock should set his sights on making the team next year as I imagine we’ll have another qb competition in 2023 and he’ll be playing the part of Jacob Eason.

Scout

Reaction score
Nothing is set in stone.

Keep in mind that Geno looked tentative in pre season game 1 and became more confident as the game went on. What PC is looking for is the offense to move the chains and to either score points or flip field position.

Lock still has a shot because of his upside alone but losing playing time does slow down his understanding of the offense and building a comfort with the 1s.

Latest posts