No vacation yet for Wilson

-The Glove-

Reaction score
The guy's the perfect role model for kids everywhere, not just the NW or Seahawks fans. Proud to have him as our QB.

OP
OP
salamander

salamander

Reaction score
I'd say he's a good role model for Kids as well as adults. Can't say that about too many pro athletes.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Sweet thanks for sharing! That's my alma matter. Cool that he was out there doing more good deeds. Not a surprise though for sure.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Timberhawk":ubzcdx3f said:
Sweet thanks for sharing! That's my alma matter. Cool that he was out there doing more good deeds. Not a surprise though for sure.

Awesome story!!!!

Mine too, Class of 88', Lacey, Washington

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Such an amazing guy. Doesn't seem possible. How can you not love this kid?

Wisconsinhawk28

Reaction score
I live in Wisconsin and wanted this guy so bad in the draft. I was definately on JS side to just take him in first round because I did not want them to miss out on him. Cannot be more happy that I got to cheer him on as a Badger and now with the Seahawks.

If you have not yet, go watch his end of season presseer on .com. the guy is a relentless competitor and he WILL most definately bring a Lombardi to Seattle.

TDBinOLY

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is 1 day shy of being 21 years younger than I am,.......yet I consider him to be one of my role models.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
TDBinOLY":15ly6pax said:
Russell Wilson is 1 day shy of being 21 years younger than I am,.......yet I consider him to be one of my role models.

Well put, and I'm right there with you (in age--almost--and with Wilson as a role model)!

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
I love Russell Wilson. What a guy. He may have to postpone any vacation a little further...if Atlanta wins this weekend he will play in the Pro Bowl.

Latest posts