NINERS TEARS

xray

Reaction score
^
Best said right there .

xray

Reaction score
In all fairness , SF still goes down swinging ; and they always seem to have a puncher's chance of winning . They own the NFCW & the NFC in general , right now .

bileever

Reaction score
In all fairness , SF still goes down swinging ; and they always seem to have a puncher's chance of winning . They own the NFCW & the NFC in general , right now .
Yes, they are the NFC champs until someone else can actually beat them and dethrone them. That roster is still formidable, but we'll see what effects firing Steve Wilks, hiring Nick Sorensen, cutting Arik Armstead and Dre Greenlaw's injury will have on that defense next year. On offense, Christian McCaffrey is another year older, Deebo Samuels has another year of wear and tear, and Trent Williams is a year closer to retirement. I know I look for reasons for their demise every year, but maybe this is the year!

Chuckwow

Reaction score
We just need a couple solid drafts. Our turn will come around again. Hopefully before the 9ers cash in on the wealth of riches they've enjoyed during our downtime. It's all very cyclical. Innit?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Yes, they are the NFC champs until someone else can actually beat them and dethrone them. That roster is still formidable, but we'll see what effects firing Steve Wilks, hiring Nick Sorensen, cutting Arik Armstead and Dre Greenlaw's injury will have on that defense next year. On offense, Christian McCaffrey is another year older, Deebo Samuels has another year of wear and tear, and Trent Williams is a year closer to retirement. I know I look for reasons for their demise every year, but maybe this is the year!
This post reminds me of exactly what Whiner, Tweetybird and Lamb fans were saying about Seattle about ten years ago.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Never low stock on those. Plenty of stock... for many decades to come.

GemCity

Reaction score
Always going to ride for the Hawks…which entails not liking our division opponents. It’s not exactly ‘hate’ for me. After all, it’s just entertainment.

SF has a rich, wonderful history. They’re definitely the team to beat in the NFC West.

PS. Fk the Numbers 😉😂

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
And what every Seahawk fan was saying last offseason
Not personally, but I understand your point.

When a team has multiple All Pro players on both sides of the ball they should be contending for Lombardi-s... but, occasionally those windows close unexpectedly.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
What are those? Half-gallons? For $5.99? Yikes!

Weadoption

Reaction score
the Hawks will be more interesting team to watch that’s for sure.
2nd place sucks balls, big hairy gross Shanahan balls.
fk football go Warriors