Niners in Funeral Attire

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Why is Dilfer selling Kaep so hard? It comes across very bizarre. The opposite effect he is intending I think. It is wired.

Weadoption

Reaction score
How did Dilfer get that job?
Stephen Hawking would be better...

Msfann

Reaction score
Dilfer is trying way too hard and its making me want to watch something else. the guy us horrible.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wow, Bridgewater is worse than I thought, and I didn't think he was that good to begin with. He better hope that AP doesn't get hurt or has slowed down.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":17wbjms6 said:
Wow, Bridgewater is worse than I thought, and I didn't think he was that good to begin with. He better hope that AP doesn't get hurt or has slowed down.

The sad part is he looked MUCH better WITHOUT AP in the lineup

Marvin49

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3tkta1im said:
Marvin49":3tkta1im said:
If only Hyde weren't so lumbering.

(I'm sorry....don't usually post like this but ridiculousness of that offseason thread is too delicious to ignore)

Vikings have looked terrible in run D in preseason and werent that good last year...combine that with a home game and a werid as #%%# start time..idk..Vikings D looks slow as molasses out there

Ok

ringless

Reaction score
Webzone will be unbearable tonight and this week. Most likely already celebrating their 6th Lombardi and the unstoppable force that their team is.

I just wonder what will happen when they face a quality opponent.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Weadoption":16n0n6wb said:
How did Dilfer get that job?
Stephen Hawking would be better...
No doubt. He is impossible to listen to. Hyde is legit though. I really liked him in the draft. Was sad to the the 9ers got him. I just hoped Frank would never retire or leave.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Is AP out of shape? Has he sat the majority of this game?

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":3p8zat4h said:
Webzone will be unbearable tonight and this week. Most likely already celebrating their 6th Lombardi and the unstoppable force that their team is.

Ya they will be. Kind of like your constant complaining. Yes very boring 1st half. But the second was a little better. And no were not even close to winning a 6th or even going to the playoffs. But hell stop all football and crown the cards. Damn man.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
ringless":2ldo5zsu said:

I would be happy celebrating an ugly win.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1bquw4kg said:
Marvin49":1bquw4kg said:
If only Hyde weren't so lumbering.

(I'm sorry....don't usually post like this but ridiculousness of that offseason thread is too delicious to ignore)

Vikings have looked terrible in run D in preseason and werent that good last year...combine that with a home
game and a werid as #%%# start time..idk..Vikings D looks slow as molasses out there

LOL

Hyde is a beast.

He looks way faster than gore and I like his running style.

and yes I'm a hawks fan

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3jztd0ny said:
When the game is over the hawks will be last place in the division
I love it. That just means boots to stomping and heads out of asses. Especially since our next division game is against the 49ers in Santa Clara on a Thursday....

Don't you smell the roll, cinnamon flavored even, yet Ringless? The bear has been poked and you guys are in the sweet spot of our schedule.

ringless

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":35f90r31 said:
Chukarhawk":35f90r31 said:
I love it. That just means boots to stomping and heads out of asses. Especially since our next division game is against the 49ers in Santa Clara on a Thursday....

Don't you smell the roll, cinnamon flavored even, yet Ringless? The bear has been poked and you guys are in the sweet spot of our schedule.

Wait what lol?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":19oqiznl said:
MizzouHawkGal":19oqiznl said:
Chukarhawk":19oqiznl said:

Wait what lol?
You guys are right after we school the 49ers . At The Clink. You do know three of our road games are in prime time and not in St. Louis at 10 am? The 49ers are one of them and if Carson Palmer isn't injured your team and us will be flexed so good luck with that.

NINEster

Reaction score
Ringless singlehandedly can make one want to hate the Cardinals.

He forgets that the Cards have only beat the Niners twice since his team last went to the Super Bowl, and have had one good season since then, but go on....keep talking bro.