Navigation on iPhone is awkward

Shippy

Reaction score
I’ve been using the mobile site since Tapatalk doesn’t work anymore. One thing I’ve noticed on my iPhone is that navigating back out of a thread, with either the back button in the browser or the link at the top of the page, results in the page jumping back to the top. This makes it inconvenient to continue scrolling down and going through the threads without opening tons of tabs to avoid the issue. Anyone else seeing this also?

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve been using the mobile site since Tapatalk doesn’t work anymore. One thing I’ve noticed on my iPhone is that navigating back out of a thread, with either the back button in the browser or the link at the top of the page, results in the page jumping back to the top. This makes it inconvenient to continue scrolling down and going through the threads without opening tons of tabs to avoid the issue. Anyone else seeing this also?

Are you using safari? Can you download chrome and see if it does the same thing. It might just be a browser thing.

OP
OP
Shippy

Shippy

Reaction score
Are you using safari? Can you download chrome and see if it does the same thing. It might just be a browser thing.
Yep, using Safari. Tried chrome and it wasn’t happening. This confused me a bit because I’m pretty sure all browsers on iOS have to use the same web engine. So I played around a bit and determined it is a font size setting bug. I default to 115% font size in Safari. If I put it back to 100% for this site, the issue goes away!

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, using Safari. Tried chrome and it wasn’t happening. This confused me a bit because I’m pretty sure all browsers on iOS have to use the same web engine. So I played around a bit and determined it is a font size setting bug. I default to 115% font size in Safari. If I put it back to 100% for this site, the issue goes away!

Cool. Glad you got it figured out.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I understand that Tapatalk no longer supports seahawks.net, but what is the "mobile site"? Is there a special link for that? Sorry for my cluelessness but just interested in a relatively easy way to follow seahawks.net discussions on a smartphone.

acer1240

Reaction score
Easy solution is to go android. I phones are overpriced, underpowered pieces of crap built and marketed to users who like to be dictated to.