Myles Wade

OldWiseHawk

Reaction score
Is it possible that the guy we seek is already on the team? He is a prime candidate for the scrap heap to pro bowl player that Pete and John find. He definitely has the tools and the heart. Great story on this kid. I haven't posted often, but I can't help it with this kid getting ready to be our training camp favorite in a few months.

Re-sign Jones and Branch, pile up a bunch of FA DE's for competition. Darryl Tapp? His most productive years were with Seattle...buried on the depth chart in Philly he was nonexistent. Bring him in to help fill The Clem role with whatever rook we nab. His Radio comments can be forgiven.

Anyhow, Wade could be our interior pass rusher that we've been looking for and he's already here. Enjoy the offseason!

Later,

OWH

Basis4day

Reaction score
Could he? Sure.

Based on our new DC, i'd keep an eye on Jaye Howard.

OP
OP
O

OldWiseHawk

Reaction score
Agree, Howard has a leg up especially given his ladder is much easier to climb. The competition in the SEC is like nothing Wade has ever seen before. The idea that through competition, even the long shot has an equal shot. I love this teams philosophy. Wade is stronger than Jaye, he has a chip on his shoulder, and obviously is never satisfied. He said after his pro day that the numbers might say he did amazing, but to him it wasn't enough.

This team, with this philosophy, is going to win multiple championships. Unfreak'n believable!

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Schruggs is exciting to watch. He showed a lot of good signs as a rookie. Having Schruggs on the roster is another reason why Datone Jones don't excite me.