Munich superbowl feel

acer1240

Reaction score
Not sure if posted already but figured I'd share. That atmosphere was so damn fun that I'm not even mad we lost. This would never happen in America. A whole stadium full of fans of all different teams singing in unison. Goosebumps. More Germany games please. Oh, and announcers need to learn when to shut up. That was a great time to just be quiet and let us all enjoy it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately it appears that the video you linked is being blocked by the NFL.

HOPEFULLY you can find another source for the same.

I’m assuming you were able to attend the game? I’m jealous.

Edit: just click the line that says “watch on YouTube”
My bad.

OP
OP
acer1240

acer1240

Reaction score
I was not able to get tickets but have a friend who went. This moment was so much better than the tv version shows. It was LOUD! Like Seahawks fans in a frenzy loud. He's sent me some amazing videos from the stands. I'll try and get his permission to share them. It was electric.

cymatica

Reaction score
What do you know, watch the video at 0:26. #76 tackled the Seattle defender from behind who was just about to tackle the running back.

Boiler

Reaction score
Sounds like a great experience. I’m sitting in a pub in Amsterdam and finally understand the Country Roads thing. Apparently there’s a recent Euromix version out.

Bootsy51

Reaction score
Yes it was unforgetable Experience in Munich ! First time for me that i saw the Hawks.
Next time i want 2 See them in Seattle with a Win
:cool:
Go Hawks!

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
"Country Roads Take Me Home" is the theme song for the Mountaineers, so maybe they were playing it for Geno Smith?