Munich game premium packages

TheHawkster

Reaction score
6/14
Tickets went on sale last night at 1 am.
Was anybody else able to snag any?

section 105, row 12, seats 1 and 2
We're going to HAWKTOBERFEST!

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Am considering flying to this game, just for a fun trip to Germany.

Are there pointers somewhere on the forum suggesting how to do this in a good way?

LHS, Everett

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Are tix still $800/ea?
Tix for the game? Wow, I bet they are available for very cheap on the day, at the stadium.

Apologies for the ignorance but the Europe game is vs TB Bucs in Munich on Nov 13, right?

Could be a fun area to explore before and after that game for a few days?

chrispy

Reaction score
Dunno... I just remember they sold out quickly. I guess it's the first time an NFL game has been played there and there is a solid fan base. I agree it would be fun. I'll wait a few years and hope it gets cheaper.... That's how inflation works, right?

Coxal

Reaction score
Tix for the game? Wow, I bet they are available for very cheap on the day, at the stadium.

Apologies for the ignorance but the Europe game is vs TB Bucs in Munich on Nov 13, right?

Could be a fun area to explore before and after that game for a few days?
The queue for buying tickets cross the 1 million connections.
Do not travel to Germany if you do not have ticket there is no way you will be able to buy ticket on D day. Or it will be like +1000$…
I am only 3hours driving to Munich And si pissed off to not have any tickets…. but prices are going crazy. It almost be cheaper for me to flight to Seattle and Lumen Field.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Hi guys - I have flights booked but was unable to get tickets when they were released. I had hoped that I would be able to buy 2 tickets from touts at the stadium on the day without breaking the bank, would appreciate if anyone has got advice on whether this is likely to be possible or if you'd expect the prices to still be close to +1000$ as Coxal indicates?

Coxal

Reaction score
Hi guys - I have flights booked but was unable to get tickets when they were released. I had hoped that I would be able to buy 2 tickets from touts at the stadium on the day without breaking the bank, would appreciate if anyone has got advice on whether this is likely to be possible or if you'd expect the prices to still be close to +1000$ as Coxal indicates?
Damn i dont want to be too pessimist but i am afraid it will be really difficult… you can buy tickets on website Like viagogo… you will find prices around 500/600$.
I am not a professionnal or anything so maybe i am wrong…. But please try to find some info And be really careful.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Rats. I got my tickets to Munich, but a few problems popped up and I can’t attend. Will have to figure out how to sell them.
Dang.

keasley45

Reaction score
Just secured tickets yesterday. Once in a lifetime opportunity to watch my american football team play a game in the home stadium of my home soccer team, FC Bayern - was born 3 hours away!

This is on par (albeit in a different way) with our first Super bowl win when the Hawks took the Lombardi and Germany won the World Cup in the same year.

PE1980

Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Jens and I`m from Germany.
As mentioned above the ticketing was abseloutley crazy, tickets on the secendary market costs like for SuperBowl.

I'ld like to ask if there are any opportunities to get tickets in USA for a regular price.

Please let mek now.

Bye Jens