Moyer Saying Hello...Let's Get Wyman In Here Too...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It was a treat having former Seahawk and current broadcaster Paul Moyer sign up to .NET the other day to say hello. Paul, let's make this a party and invite Dave Wyman to join too! Both of you are fantastic representatives of the Seahawks, former players, great personalities, and would be a real treat to hear any comments you guys would be willing to share with the community.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hear, hear!

I second that, give a hearty "amen" or whatever encourages AROS' request to become a reality.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Paul and Dave, it's a pleasure to have you as a member of this fine message board community. Looking forward to hearing your insights and knowledge of football as it pertains to the Seahawks.

Also, don't be afraid to visit the Smack Shack, where yours truly has shared many insightful ideas, opinions, and solutions about modern day life.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
That is awesome. Love how Moyer gives Seattle distinct soundbites across the NFL. He is (or I guess, you are) such a part of the fabric of Seahawks Football.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Paul and Dave, it's a pleasure to have you as a member of this fine message board community. Looking forward to hearing your insights and knowledge of football as it pertains to the Seahawks.

Also, don't be afraid to visit the Smack Shack, where yours truly has shared many insightful ideas, opinions, and solutions about modern day life.
Just prepping you for the trip...and don't bring up colors associated with terminal conditions.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It was a treat having former Seahawk and current broadcaster Paul Moyer sign up to .NET the other day to say hello. Paul, let's make this a party and invite Dave Wyman to join too! Both of you are fantastic representatives of the Seahawks, former players, great personalities, and would be a real treat to hear any comments you guys would be willing to share with the community.
Sorry I missed it, Dave & Paul need to step their game up and get some old legends talking Hawks again now that we've turned the page. I want a Tez forum dedicated to Tez stories, and somehow we need Hass to come back.