Move Jamal Adams to LB, seriously.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He's not bad in coverage.
It’s weird his coverage in NY was very good and he was terrible here early in but he did seem to get better in that regard as he got more comfortable here.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Adams is listed at 6' 1", 213 pounds. He's at least 30 pounds too light and a couple inches too short to play a LB position. There's no way he's going to match up on tight ends like George Kittle.

Adams is done. Pete needs to cut bait with that guy.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Maybe if we keep him make him strictly blitzer 3rd & 4th down

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Adams is listed at 6' 1", 213 pounds. He's at least 30 pounds too light and a couple inches too short to play a LB position. There's no way he's going to match up on tight ends like George Kittle.

Adams is done. Pete needs to cut bait with that guy.
I'd have him put 15 pounds on for sure, 230lbs blitzing lb is more normal these days

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Maybe if we keep him make him strictly blitzer 3rd & 4th down
Why would we negate his strengths by forcing him to be an undersized blitzer? That doesn't do anything good for anybody

There are plenty of other players who can do that job better. Adams strength is versatility.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I guess because he's that good at blitzing?

Throwdown

Reaction score
You want Jamal on the field at all times. No one else on that defense is as talented as he is.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I still can't get over the fact that we gave up a two firsts, a third, and a player for Adams. In many ways, it was as grand of a fleecing as we put on Denver this year.

I don't even want to look to see what defensive options were available with the 2021 and 2022 first round picks that we gave to the Jets.

Latest posts