OP
OP
StevenHAWKing

StevenHAWKing

Reaction score
He's wearing a suit and he's giving his 2 cents on all the subjects

minormillikin

Reaction score
When they were talking about the game this Sunday, he was talking about all the excitement, the rivalry, and the 12th man, then said how he wished he was going to be playing in the game.

:-(

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree...Gotta go with the :-( myself.

I still think there's more to the story with his departure than any of us know, but regardless, I miss MRob.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Im watching the replay right now. This sucks. Regardless of position he was a huge emotional leader. There are people on this team who dont seem to bring much talent wise. Yet they're still here and MRob isnt. Regardless of what pc/js have done. I will always consider this a mistake unless hes brought back. What he brought was worth it.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":2cxcf53l said:
Im watching the replay right now. This sucks. Regardless of position he was a huge emotional leader. There are people on this team who dont seem to bring much talent wise. Yet they're still here and MRob isnt. Regardless of what pc/js have done. I will always consider this a mistake unless hes brought back. What he brought was worth it.

I realize he was a fan favorite, but it seems to have got in the way of logical thinking.

bryantology79

Reaction score
just saw his appearance on total access from last night (not sure if that was the spot you guys are discussing)

- his suit looked awesome, maroon with white shirt and lavender tie...MOLTO BENE!
- didn't look like he lost much weight to me, in fact he looks ready to go
- said he gets pumped up thinking about the game tomorrow night
- he thinks sherm is gonna follow anquan around instead of staying on the left side
- mentioned how sherm owned anquan in the game vs baltimore in 2011

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
If he is done playing I would love for the Seahawks to hire him on as some type of something for the team.

But I think he still has a few years left in him.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":3vpu4o9d said:
Shadyhawk182":3vpu4o9d said:

I realize he was a fan favorite, but it seems to have got in the way of logical thinking.

He was a leader in the lockerroom and on the field. If leadership and character don't matter, then why are NFL players graded heavily on it before the draft? These things matter on a football, especially on an extremely young one like ours. Plus, the dude could still play. I still think JS overthought this one. Still hoping there's an opportunity to bring him back.

rideaducati

Reaction score
DavidSeven":ybyk1g1n said:
T-Sizzle":ybyk1g1n said:
Shadyhawk182":ybyk1g1n said:

He was a leader in the lockerroom and on the field. If leadership and character don't matter, then why are NFL players graded heavily on it before the draft? These things matter on a football, especially on an extremely young one like ours. Plus, the dude could still play. I still think JS overthought this one. Still hoping there's an opportunity to bring him back.

Coleman looked faster and stronger and helps with the salary cap going forward. I think it was a good move to make, but it is tough to see a favorite player go.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I think at the end of the day Mike ROb, wanted to be right there nfl network is his dream job, he will take over that NFL films CEO position in 12 years and 3 months from today book it.

Thaihawk

Reaction score
I saw the Mrob segments on NFL network and thought he was doing a really good job. When he started talking about the hawks game and how much he wanted to be a part of it, I felt for him. He was here for the rebuild and it must feel like a kick to gut to get cut right when we are on verge of really contending. I'm sure he'll be fine outside of football though.

Thaihawk

Reaction score
I saw the Mrob segments on NFL network and thought he was doing a really good job. When he started talking about the hawks game and how much he wanted to be a part of it, I felt for him. He was here for the rebuild and it must feel like a kick to gut to get cut right when we are on verge of really contending. I'm sure he'll be fine outside of football though.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
DavidSeven":ctpnmk0j said:
T-Sizzle":ctpnmk0j said:
Shadyhawk182":ctpnmk0j said:

The fact is they are graded heavily on athletic ability. Regardless of that the nfl draft and grading has nothing to do with mike rob and why he was released. There are plenty of leaders on the hawks. We used a FB 20% of the time last week. Even at that mike rob doesn't fit what the want at that position.