Michael inactive

Seeker

Reaction score
HE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!?!!?!? HOW IS HE INJURED!?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Seriously...what the hell? How bad could his pass blocking actually be? Michael appears to be 10x the talent Turbin is once the ball is in his hands. And this is coming from a guy with a Turbin avatar

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's not hurt. He's just not playing. Looks like Coleman is active. Backs-up Mike Rub and can play RB in a pinch. Can also play special teams, which might take a hit with Maxwell/Lane getting many reps.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Guys, I think it's a special teams issue more than anything else. Lane and Maxwell are two of our better ST guys, but they're going to be on the field a lot. Either could go down or wear down during the game. Coleman is a solid special teamer and is needed for depth.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The best news, for me, about this CM news, is I (now) sincerely doubt we have to worry about ML getting traded next year with CM as his replacement. I'm sure that didn't concern most of you, but with Lynch's salary combined with CM's drafting, it concerned me.

2nd round pick and can't get on the field? Christ...we might as well drafted Lattimore at this rate.