Me3 at it again

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Then there is this..

What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Interestingly kids with ASD have been linked to OCD moms (I think it’s like 60 percent ish) correlation - I know I’m on the spectrum in pretty much the same way as my son is though (I have an ocd mom and my sons mom is ocd)

Go figure. It explains why I enjoy neuropsychology over typical psycho babbling - but it’s such a diverse area within itself speaking of ASD.

And remember kids, it’s a spectrum, so we are all on it somewhere. Same for all psychology (in my opinion) -

And a lot of it is made up for insurance purposes but I digress
My parents used to bring home the Seahawks’ game day program from every game when they had season tix and I’d study it for hours, paying extra attention to scores & standings. It was probably 1978 when, as an 8-year old kid, I could tell you the score of every game that season - not just Seahawks, EVERY game, and when people would ask me about division games, I’d say, “first game or second game?”
In hindsight, I think I could have gotten on Carson’s show with that act.

Never been diagnosed, but seems like there could be some kind of Aspy stuff going on in there 🤷🏻

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
My parents used to bring home the Seahawks’ game day program from every game when they had season tix and I’d study it for hours, paying extra attention to scores & standings. It was probably 1978 when, as an 8-year old kid, I could tell you the score of every game that season - not just Seahawks, EVERY game, and when people would ask me about division games, I’d say, “first game or second game?”
In hindsight, I think I could have gotten on Carson’s show with that act.

Never been diagnosed, but seems like there could be some kind of Aspy stuff going on in there 🤷🏻
Ya think? 👍

Mase

Reaction score
- I want him to sign with the Bears. Only three teams have retired the number 3. They are the Bears, Chiefs and Packers. Pretty sure the Packers and Chiefs are set at QB. Want him to have to embrace a different number. Think of the rebranding he could do.

Run 1. (first read covered.)
Attention Whore 4. (Obvious)
Heaven 7 or Heaven 11. (Giving credit to God and himself.)
Late 8 (Refers to when he realizes people are open)
Whine 9 (When he wants to switch teams)

Mase

Latest posts