Me3 at it again

knownone

Reaction score
Nothing about this was awkward or made me think Russ was on the spectrum. The internet has made people overanalyze everything, including themselves.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Yep I have no ill will at Russ, I know he listens and learns from his mistakes as well as his successes, I know he'll do stuff with his fortune a lot of people wouldn't. Love the guy, the batman to carlton banks

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Is that an actual store front or is he live on location at the Malaysian sweat shop? If he has his own store now its not gonna last long...

Ok..admission time...which one of you has bought any of this cheese me3 gear? It's a safe place here...just tell us...
PNW would you like some of that swag?

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score

If you are curious as to how the chain of clothing stores is going.

I can summarize if you'd rather not sift through it - and I just realized it is a pay link :

Not well.
I wonder since this store is in New York if it means he's going to one of the NY teams.
The Denver store is likely boarded up by now.
As for all that different spectrum talk, I mean no ill will towards special needs like Me3.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I wonder since this store is in New York if it means he's going to one of the NY teams.
As for all that different spectrum talk, I mean no ill will towards special needs like Me3.
Apparently, the only store still currently open is the one at the Denver Airport.

GemCity

Reaction score
High functioning on the spectrum perhaps. My 9 year old son is super high functioning - they want to bump him up grades, gifted school, all that but he has those “quirks” - he can socialize but it’s clear he’d rather not unless there is a goal to it.

Russ and his corniness along with what you listed could very well be high functioning ASD. I’ve worked as a shrink with this population as well (one of my specialty areas) - professional gamblers, engineers, etc -

It makes a lot of sense.
Man…I think that’s cool tbh.. “he can socialize but it’s clear he’d rather not unless there is a goal to it “. Not trying to be funny here but, if we operated more like this in our day to day activities, production would increase exponentially.

I’m not exactly anti-social but I’m very weary of social interaction that doesn’t have a point to it. At the bar…sure. Gameday, ditto. Person I barely know stopping me at the gas station to ask how my family is doing? Foh…

I work with two engineers (electrical and computer) and they are high functioning types. You won’t see them at a work gathering. It’s sometimes awkward when they brief during team meetings. But, they absolutely kick ass at work.

I’ll take that any day of the week.

GemCity

Reaction score
A
I'm second-of-five kids (no longer kids though!). My youngest sister (#5) lives with me and the wifey because she's what I call 'profoundly' autistic and can't really take care of herself. Though she can recite the minutest detail of pretty much any musician's catalog or life. My little brother was discharged from the military because even though he could program the heck out of computers he really wasn't suited to having a security clearance. Now he's what I would call marginally functional. I'm pretty sure I'm also 'on the spectrum', just enough to be an electrical engineer... I'm also pretty sure my mom was as well, just based on her lack of outward reaction when my dad passed. Among a lot of other stuff. I fully believe it runs in families, and is probably genetic.
And yet, it sounds like all of you are successful.

Kudos bro…love to hear it!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it's the Jets, since he and Aron Rodgers are such good buddies!

RiverDog

Reaction score
Nothing about this was awkward or made me think Russ was on the spectrum. The internet has made people overanalyze everything, including themselves.
I'm coming down on this side. It wasn't nearly as awkward as some of the truly bizarre, corn ball stuff we've seen from Russell over the past few years, like the Dangerwich, his knee highs on an airliner, naming his son "Win", etc.

I think we're overreacting a little, and that's coming from a guy who has been one of his biggest critics.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I'm coming down on this side. It wasn't nearly as awkward as some of the truly bizarre, corn ball stuff we've seen from Russell over the past few years, like the Dangerwich, his knee highs on an airliner, naming his son "Win", etc.

I think we're overreacting a little, and that's coming from a guy who has been one of his biggest critics.
I don’t think he is or isn’t but I do appreciate the discussion. Just things to think about and maybe be aware of not meant to trigger anyone.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Russ is just calling up a play that has worked for him in the past. I think he can't accept that his past cannot be his future. Maybe his wife can teach him how to sing and dance!
Never mind...
Not that I feel sorry for him, but I can understand what he must be going through. This is actually one of the first time he's put something like this out there for quite awhile. He's been pretty quiet lately.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Russ is just calling up a play that has worked for him in the past. I think he can't accept that his past cannot be his future. Maybe his wife can teach him how to sing and dance!
Never mind...
Then there is this..