Mayfield

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Just remember, without our John and Pete, this head butting dude could be our 'franchise QB'. Almost all media experts and enough .net experts called for signing of head butter.
I agree. His head is full of butter.
Or more likely it was full but most has melted & oozed out his ears.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
happy gilmore GIF

That's Happy Gilmore energy right there.

balakoth

Reaction score
My Question is.. Walker Struggled.. Baker goes in...actually moves the ball scores .. and doesnt throw picks.. but they put PJ Walker right back in the next week? Who then proceeds to throw for the same amount our RB Ran.

Carolina is an oddly managed team lol

keasley45

Reaction score
My Question is.. Walker Struggled.. Baker goes in...actually moves the ball scores .. and doesnt throw picks.. but they put PJ Walker right back in the next week? Who then proceeds to throw for the same amount our RB Ran.

Carolina is an oddly managed team lol

There may be more than meets the eye there. Baker isn't known for his maturity or leadership. The team might feel that Walker is the guy they want to follow and that regardless of his 'flashes' of ability, that Baker is too ... Baker.

keasley45

Reaction score
In what looks like it should be a lost season, they could also be looking to see what they have in Walker. Either to trade him in the offseason or if he develops, pull the lug on the Mayfield project.

Wouldn't be the first time a franchise traded for their 'guy' only to have buyers remorse by mid-season. 😉

He isn't injured, is he?

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Reminds me of the speech that Winston did about eating a W. Using his hand to make a W. And his teammates were like wtf.

So glad they didn’t trade for him.

Latest posts