Matt Hasselbeck Interview

McGruff

Reaction score

Some interesting stuff, especially about Carroll’s first act being a symbolic “erasing” of the Seahawks past achievements.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I watched that last week. I kept fast forwarding through much of the interviewer as I found him too long winded. I just wanted to listen to Matt, lol.
Same @AROS

Still is always will be my most favorite Hawk. I know he is far down the list in ATG's, but he was the face of a franchise that finally got to the promised land. From the Real World skit, to the snake grab, to the "We want the ball", I just love the dude.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Same @AROS

Still is always will be my most favorite Hawk. I know he is far down the list in ATG's, but he was the face of a franchise that finally got to the promised land. From the Real World skit, to the snake grab, to the "We want the ball", I just love the dude.

Totally agree.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Same @AROS

mind reader. All this.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I watched that last week. I kept fast forwarding through much of the interviewer as I found him too long winded. I just wanted to listen to Matt, lol.
I think Matt agrees with you. I couldn’t count the amount of times he cut the guy off mid sentence to try to answer.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Same @AROS

He's definitely top 5 in my book. His teammates loved him.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hass helped us to our first SB win, oh wait the Zebras fixed it for
the Squeelers.
Good QB .. Good times