Mahomes brother arrested for sexual battery

kidhawk

Reaction score
Patrick seems like such a level headed guy, you'd think he would have reeled his punk brother in years ago.

Speaking as someone who has a fairly regular, life with a brother who does not, let me be the first to chime in that it's nearly impossible to reel in a family member who likes to push the limits of what's acceptable. Safe to say that a lot of families filled with well put together people, but that doesn't stop the one or two from being a problem child.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Speaking as someone who has a fairly regular, life with a brother who does not, let me be the first to chime in that it's nearly impossible to reel in a family member who likes to push the limits of what's acceptable. Safe to say that a lot of families filled with well put together people, but that doesn't stop the one or two from being a problem child.
Yeah I hear ya, point taken. I guess what I'm thinking is the position Patrick is in to "deny access" to his younger brother until he gets his act straight. Sure, Jackson could very well tell his brother to pound sand, go nomad and act like the jacka$$ he is all on his own. But I'd have to think he'd listen to Patrick if it meant not being in his entourage and all the perks that come along with it. Eh, not my problem. I guess this is why they say "friends are God's way of apologizing for family", lol.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya, point taken. I guess what I'm thinking is the position Patrick is in to "deny access" to his younger brother until he gets his act straight. Sure, Jackson could very well tell his brother to pound sand, go nomad and act like the jacka$$ he is all on his own. But I'd have to think he'd listen to Patrick if it meant not being in his entourage and all the perks that come along with it. Eh, not my problem. I guess this is why they say "friends are God's way of apologizing for family", lol.

Exactly. Lil bro moved to kc to glom onto Patrick’s success and fame and is now embarrassing him.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ok so did the press challenge Jackson for being a “real black dude” at the end of this?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Patrick needs to run. Just run. His brother is going to continue to mooch off his success and use him as a shield/launch pad for future fail ventures.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
🎶 "My cousin shoots the needle. She be gone for days. Gone off the ******* deisel, she gone end up with AIDS. I told her I love her, I swear I just told her, but you know what she said to me? "Everybody got a gay or at least one dope fiend in their family. You aint the only one with a reject in your family."..." 🎵

-Earl "E-40" Stevens, "Seasoned"

I swear I just got done listening to this song 2 or 3 minutes before reading your post. ✌🏿

Ozzy

Reaction score
🎶 "My cousin shoots the needle. She be gone for days. Gone off the ******* deisel, she gone end up with AIDS. I told her I love her, I swear I just told her, but you know what she said to me? "Everybody got a gay or at least one dope fiend in their family. You aint the only one with a reject in your family."..." 🎵

-Earl "E-40" Stevens, "Seasoned"

I swear I just got done listening to this song 2 or 3 minutes before reading your post. ✌🏿
Seeing an E-40 reference made my day.

GGotskill

Reaction score
That and they already have him convicted. "anything you want to say to the victims of these crimes". Crap journalism.

I somewhat doubt the "black dude" comments are coming from real reporters. Jackson Mahomes has a large following on social media, wouldn't surprise me if these were TMZ/paparazzi "reporters".

KinesProf

Reaction score
When your brother is an All-Pro quarterback and your Dad was a major league pitcher, the bare minimum expectation should be that you don't become an embarrassment to the family.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Maybe some of you old folks remember Billy Carter, brother of president Jimmy Carter. Heavy, heavy drinker and took bribes from Libya.

Latest posts