Lots of guys out tomorrow

W

Welshers

Tomorrow we will be missing our featured back, starting center and top two corners. Hyde as well. One of our sack leaders in Mayowa is out as well. Mone out. We are seriously injured right now. This injuries 100% play part of a roll in how bad this defense has been. Plus Rams are healthy and coming off a bye. But Russ has been great coming off a loss and I still have faith we can get it done, but this is a huge and tough game.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

JayhawkMike":1g4lcks9 said:
Maybe we should save the excuses until after the game.
They weren't excuses at all. I am actually predicting we win. I was just pointing out we have a lot of injured players. It's a fact and it's an aspect of the game we are allowed to discuss. Nothing to do with making excuses.

uniform

Reaction score
We , the Seahawks can still come up with a solution to win the game and it just takes a couple of fumbled balls. You still have to play the game. There are lots of various factors playing into the game. What about Goff going out with a sprain or something. The ball rolling on the turf takes an odd bounce, or hits a ref in a key moment. Anything can happen, plus our game plan may actually work. We are not going to give up ever. So a sack fumbled balls , pick 6. The Lord Jesus Christ may know some bad mojo about Goff or he has indegestion. I personally think that he is so bored while in the pass pocket he falls asleep runs into his own back has a concussion and is taken out of the game. Wilson makes it somewhat interesting bye cracking a smile when Jared falls asleep. This is all they talk about in the week ahead, oh yeah Russell outscores the backup QB by 14.

uniform

Reaction score
Oh come on Buffalo has a stellar defense. The Rams are nowhere near them talentwise. We have a chance or two to win. I myself am going to concentrate on the play by play not the color during the game.

At least I quit my smoking habit, that's good. I love this time of year anyway

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Welshers":31oitw1w said:
Tomorrow we will be missing our featured back, starting center and top two corners. Hyde as well. One of our sack leaders in Mayowa is out as well. Mone out. We are seriously injured right now. This injuries 100% play part of a roll in how bad this defense has been. Plus Rams are healthy and coming off a bye. But Russ has been great coming off a loss and I still have faith we can get it done, but this is a huge and tough game.

I wouldn’t consider Dunbar a top CB. He hasn’t shown he is wearing a Seahawk uniform. I’d put DJ Reed, Tre Flowers, Ugo Amadi ahead of him. Too bad he’s injured but the way Dunbar has played so far, he isn’t a big loss.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Coaching staff better have a better game plan and the coordinators better be aggressive instead of playing not to lose.
They mailed it in last week IMHO!

PNW

Reaction score
uniform":358aho0z said:
Oh come on Buffalo has a stellar defense. The Rams are nowhere near them talentwise. We have a chance or two to win. I myself am going to concentrate on the play by play not the color during the game.

At least I quit my smoking habit, that's good. I love this time of year anyway
I 100% disagree, the Rams defense is great, they have a good secondary, good linebackers and an amazing D-line and always play the Seahawks tough. #90 and #99 will have a party going against our 3rd string center. On paper defensively they have more talent than Buffalo imo.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Buffalo boatraced us.

The Rams not only almost beat Buffalo. They should have beaten them but for a weird call.

And the Rams almost own us. We struggled with them when they sucked.

It took one of the greatest games of Wilson's career, (in terms of amazing plays, not in terms of the best numbers), to beat them last year. And even that one required them to miss a FG they had no business missing.

Not saying we cannot beat the Rams. It is possible. Just not probable.

Buffalo is clearly better than us. The Rams might be too.

I don't think our coaching staff has it in them to outcoach the Rams' staff, so that is another issue.

Next week will be more telling.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Rams lost to the 9ers.. got shelled by the dolphins. Got a lucky call to beat the cowboys.

People keep looking for ways to big up the Rams.

Rat

Reaction score
Down to our backup center, but thank God we’re playing a team without an interior defensive line.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Rat":2aqwmy1o said:
Down to our backup center, but thank God we’re playing a team without an interior defensive line.
Donald?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams are not that great of a team. Period. Yeah they have the best defensive player in Donald and one of the, if not the best corner in Ramsey, but outside of that? Meh. Goff is an average QB. Rattle him just a little and it's game over, just ask the Dolphins and 9ers. They have their wide-spread misdirection voodoo offense with a great offensive coach that can create problems if the D isn't on top of things, sure, but make no mistake, this is not the 2018 Rams.

The only reason I predicted a loss this week is because, regardless of what I think of them, they have had our number in recent years. We are 1-4 against the Rams the last 5 games. That's a troubling stat.

However, throw out stats, because when it's a divisional matchup pretty much all bets are off.

I do have hope that we can beat them tomorrow. Not a lot, due to our defensive issues of course, but I do have hope. Russell Wilson will not have 4 turnovers in a game perhaps ever again in his career. He is still .800 in games following a loss. By far the most in NFL History since the NFL merger. That HAS to count for something.

Injuries suck. But next man up or get the hell out of the game.

I will be SHOCKED if we are blown out tomorrow like some Legion of Gloomers expect.

Nah, we either lose by 6 or less or we win this game.

kf3339

Reaction score
Rat":2zwrox86 said:

You forgot the sarcasm sign. :sarcasm_on:

mrblitz

Reaction score
saw the rams against the bears... rams defense looked big and fast.

rams are good, but the seahawks can play with anyone.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
mrblitz":g4h6lw29 said:
saw the rams against the bears... rams defense looked big and fast.

rams are good, but the seahawks can play with anyone.

They are the #2 defense for a reason. They are good. But, they have yet to face the #1 offense yet and that sure as hell counts for something, especially in Russ' MVP year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1zsqr352 said:
Buffalo boatraced us.

The Rams not only almost beat Buffalo. They should have beaten them but for a weird call.

It took one of the greatest games of Wilson's career, (in terms of amazing plays, not in terms of the best numbers), to beat them last year. And even that one required them to miss a FG they had no business missing.

I don't think our coaching staff has it in them to outcoach the Rams' staff, so that is another issue.

If RW doesn't give the Bills four gifts..We win right?
lets not make it complicated with comparing Rams
loss to Bills with ours.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2vzjkcy0 said:
TwistedHusky":2vzjkcy0 said:
Buffalo boatraced us.

If RW doesn't give the Bills four gifts..We win right?
lets not make it complicated with comparing Rams
loss to Bills with ours.

I disagree. That game was never close nor in doubt.

Turnovers happen when you're desperate & playing from behind which we were from the opening drive.