Loser shaves an eyebrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted anywhere and just saw it during the Jets/Pats game. Pretty awesome:

[youtube]4UaiSUmCF5w[/youtube]

ensett

Reaction score
Its literally just a video game commercial, I still dont believe its real

BUt I hope it is

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Every time Kaepernick fails to complete a pass or gets intercepted or commits a fowl, I HOPE we'll hear "T H E R E--G O E S--Y O U R-- E Y E B R O W" from the crowd.

tooshort

Reaction score
I have this strange feeling that my nearly constant guttural roar of "DEEEEEFENSE" may be interrupted by "tear off his (rhymes with trucking) eyebrows" a few times during this game. :thirishdrinkers:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Kap is a frikin' numbskull but RW likely above such nonsense. This is a team sport. Such shenanigans would be better suited for professional wrestling or NASCAR.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawkWow":1kqsmu7i said:
Kap is a frikin' numbskull but RW likely above such nonsense. This is a team sport. Such shenanigans would be better suited for professional wrestling or NASCAR.
According to an interview of Kaep, the eyebrow idea was Russell's

Veilside

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3cd30les said:
HawkWow":3cd30les said:
According to an interview of Kaep, the eyebrow idea was Russell's

I don't think he said it was Russell's idea, he just wanted to pass the question off to him and give as little information as possible to the media.

Russ confirmed it's not a real bet. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some kind of follow up commercial about it where they digitally remove an eyebrow or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.