London Bar

Robson42

Reaction score
In London for the game today - any idea where to watch the game?

Hawkspur

Reaction score
It looks like Bodeans on Poland St in Soho will be showing it. Good food too.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The game is live on sky sports so that means pretty much every sports bar will be showing it.

Bodeans is pretty good, personally I prefer the larger screen at the Carlsberg sports bar in leicester square. The hippodrome nearby is also good.

This question seems to get asked pretty often, I'm thinking of showing the games in my house for exiled seahawk refugees stuck in london.

pmedic920

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":35japyh0 said:
The game is live on sky sports so that means pretty much every sports bar will be showing it.

Bodeans is pretty good, personally I prefer the larger screen at the Carlsberg sports bar in leicester square. The hippodrome nearby is also good.

This question seems to get asked pretty often, I'm thinking of showing the games in my house for exiled seahawk refugees stuck in london.

How awesome would that be.

In reality it could become a nightmare but it does make me wonder, seems there is a fairly decent amount of Hawk fans over that way.
Have you ever considered a London/UK Chapter of the Seahawkers?

I don’t have FACEBOOK but another option would be a FB group.

I know all too well what living out of market is like, and I also know how much more fun it is to watch games with other fans once in a while.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":mi4c4eg9 said:
UK_Seahawk":mi4c4eg9 said:

In reality it could become a nightmare but it does make me wonder, seems there is a fairly decent amount of Hawk fans over that way.

I know all too well what living out of market is like, and I also know how much more fun it is to watch games with other fans once in a while.
There is a uk seahawkers chapter and associated facebook group. I'm a member of the fb group but my chapter membership has lapsed. It's a bit cliquey for my liking and the higher ups seem to get all the perks like field tickets for home games etc. Heaven forbid you disagree with the upper echelons as you are shot down by them and the hangers on. It's a shame really but I feel more at home here than with other uk seahawkers.

I'm mindful of how people on here have been helpful to me and in all honesty if it was someone from this site I'd have no problems inviting them over. Its difficult to get access to games that aren't picked for sky sports unless you pay a fortune for gamepass. I use iptv so I can get q13 fox and komo / kiro etc.

One rule you have to bring beer and snacks though!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2zhjfjuc said:
pmedic920":2zhjfjuc said:
UK_Seahawk":2zhjfjuc said:

There is a uk seahawkers chapter and associated facebook group. I'm a member of the fb group but my chapter membership has lapsed. It's a bit cliquey for my liking and the higher ups seem to get all the perks like field tickets for home games etc. Heaven forbid you disagree with the upper echelons as you are shot down by them and the hangers on. It's a shame really but I feel more at home here than with other uk seahawkers.

I'm mindful of how people on here have been helpful to me and in all honesty if it was someone from this site I'd have no problems inviting them over. Its difficult to get access to games that aren't picked for sky sports unless you pay a fortune for gamepass. I use iptv so I can get q13 fox and komo / kiro etc.

One rule you have to bring beer and snacks though!

How about starting a group that is less about collecting dues and having higher ups and is more about just getting people together to watch games? That sounds a lot better imo

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Some company would have been useful as I drank my own weight in pinot grigio. I swear supporting the seahawks will kill me.