Let the rebuilding begin

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Did you have fun watching tho. After all it is entertainment for us.

morgulon1

Reaction score
This game was supposed to be one of the remaining games we would win. I had a bad feeling about it. Seattle defense is not good, they're not even average. I'd they were at least average Seattle night be leading the NFC west. Geno Smith had a bad game , 3 interceptions will do that . I think he can bounce back . Having said this , it's Clint hurtt and his inept defense holding this team back. Where is the accountability?
Tell the truth Monday? WTF

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
This game was supposed to be one of the remaining games we would win. I had a bad feeling about it. Seattle defense is not good, they're not even average. I'd they were at least average Seattle night be leading the NFC west. Geno Smith had a bad game , 3 interceptions will do that . I think he can bounce back . Having said this , it's Clint hurtt and his inept defense holding this team back. Where is the accountability?
Tell the truth Monday? WTF
I agree with you but think it’s Pete and his philosophy. All the DCs and OCs are handcuffed here. I’m hoping he rides off after this year, we trim some fat, and use our draft picks well and reboot.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
we still have an outside chance to sneak into the playoffs , we have done better than anyone could of had imagined between Geno’s play to all our rookies showing the future is bright for us plus we got Denver’s first two picks that’ll almost be like two first picks if they keep losing which looks pretty good to happen … I wish we won some of these games we lost but we still are fun to watch !!! Let’s just see what happens the rest of the year , build through the draft and win it all in the next year or two ….

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
this team is what we expected at the beginning of the season. I am sorry that I got all optimistic of our chances. What an exercise in futility.
The rebuild began with the Wilson trade and their tremendous drafting and Geno's surge chopped most of a year off the process. Provided the FO doesn't regress in the draft and we don't have a sophomore slump by too many rooks. The D needs a huge overhaul, which the backfield. Re-signing Geno should be priority #1 as that would allow them to concentrate on run stoppers and pass rushers. I look at it more as the team exceeded expectations in a lot of areas and overall crappy seasons will be fewer in number before we are an elite team again.

Pete desperately needs some youthful coordinators or assistant coaches that will challenge him. Especially on D. I dunno if when we regress in the run game play calling whether that is Pete or Waldron, but either way it needs to change. Need to bring in an experienced DC who just tells Pete to pound sand when he wants to meddle too much.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The rebuild began with the Wilson trade and their tremendous drafting and Geno's surge chopped most of a year off the process. Provided the FO doesn't regress in the draft and we don't have a sophomore slump by too many rooks. The D needs a huge overhaul, which the backfield. Re-signing Geno should be priority #1 as that would allow them to concentrate on run stoppers and pass rushers. I look at it more as the team exceeded expectations in a lot of areas and overall crappy seasons will be fewer in number before we are an elite team again.

Pete desperately needs some youthful coordinators or assistant coaches that will challenge him. Especially on D. I dunno if when we regress in the run game play calling whether that is Pete or Waldron, but either way it needs to change. Need to bring in an experienced DC who just tells Pete to pound sand when he wants to meddle too much.
God points. I agree

SonicHawk

Reaction score
We’re rebuilding no matter what. We just happen to have a decent QB when we weren’t planning on it.