Kraken vs Wild

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kraken win 4-0. Jones pitches a shutout. I think we may have found a real goalie.

Rainger

Reaction score
Can you believe this??? Lol I had the game on my phone at the bridge club playing bridge. This team is playing really well. I am stoked.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Don't remember his name but the goalie against the Flames was good to. Anyone other than Grubeauer
Was it Daccord?

I know it's still early, but looks like the playoffs might be within reach this season!

Weird score off Wennberg's back! Hadn't seen that before.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Martin Jones was playing last night, Joey Daccord was playing vs Calgary.

Jones has only given up one goal in his last 6 periods played, and let was a breakaway goal where his defense hung him out to dry.

Rainger

Reaction score
Martin Jones was playing last night, Joey Daccord was playing vs Calgary.

Jones has only given up one goal in his last 6 periods played, and let was a breakaway goal where his defense hung him out to dry.
Yea. Jones looks legit and yes it was daccord against Flames and even though he let in 4 there didn't appear to be the easy ones grub let's in. Calgary had get precision in their goals it appears.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Yea. Jones looks legit and yes it was daccord against Flames and even though he let in 4 there didn't appear to be the easy ones grub let's in. Calgary had get precision in their goals it appears.
Agreed, I thought Daccord looked solid despite the 4 goals.

Latest posts