Kick Returns

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm for taking Tylers responsibilities away. He got hurt on one of them. He doesn't hardly return any kicks at all. He's too valuable to risk.

Penny excelled in college at this. Put him in that role. Yeah he fumbled Monday. So what?...so did RW, Ifedi and Metcalf.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think it was determined when Tyler actually took the bruise that led to the swelling. Apparently he was already feeling some pain before that last return that he knelt down on and ultimately tapped out.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Pete said it was on the return. Who cares. The guy is obviously the #1 WR on this team, get him out of the kick return position.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Doesnt matter who's back there. Pete has made it clear we'll take it at the 25. If you return one you better be ready to explain why you thought you'd get past the 25!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":2hh8m7lz said:
Doesnt matter who's back there. Pete has made it clear we'll take it at the 25. If you return one you better be ready to explain why you thought you'd get past the 25!

Disagree.... Why even have kickoffs???
I said before the NFL's stupid rules on kickoffs have hurt the game but I'm pretty tired of seeing returnable kicks renedered moot. It DOES matter if you have someone worthy of a return and Lockett hasn't done squat for over 3 years at it. Why risk him to injury when you have other players that have proven themselves...Look at the Penny video I posted.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Maulbert":1n8r8mgj said:
Largent80":1n8r8mgj said:
Pete said it was on the return. Who cares. The guy is obviously the #1 WR on this team, get him out of the kick return position.

Throw Penny back there. He's supposed to have speed.
We tried him in preseason and some of the regular season, he didn't look very good and he made a lot of stupid mistakes.

Donn2390

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":1jmxosl3 said:
Pete confides in you quite often does he.. Good to get the inside scoop and know what he is always thinking....