Kam Chancellor ranked #5 value pick of the 2010 NFL Draft

Cartire

Reaction score
You seem to be repping profootballrosters.com an awful lot. I think everyone of your post have been a link to them.

Nothing against the site, it seems to have some good information.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1ekozkfr said:
You seem to be repping profootballrosters.com an awful lot. I think everyone of your post have been a link to them.

You have 200 posts and have yet to link anything useful so what's your point? ;) Seems like a cool website and everything the noob has linked has been Hawks related so who gives a rip? You want to slam on Diggy next for only posting about his podcasts?

Let the mods mod. You go play in the sandbox or something...

Cartire

Reaction score
CANHawk":2i1skilf said:
Cartire":2i1skilf said:

You have 200 posts and have yet to link anything useful so what's your point? ;) Seems like a cool website and everything the noob has linked has been Hawks related so who gives a rip? You want to slam on Diggy next for only posting about his podcasts?

Angry much?

Pretty sure you didnt read my second sentence. Wasnt modding at all. Even, like, a little. Are you ok?

I think saying, I have nothing against teh site, it seems to have some good information, pretty much stated I wasnt slamming it. I was actually more waiting for a response from him to see if he did work for the site.

But, I mean, Its more fun to do what you do and just assume every post is written with arrogance.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1ef4tadx said:
CANHawk":1ef4tadx said:
Cartire":1ef4tadx said:

Angry much?

Pretty sure you didnt read my second sentence. Wasnt modding at all. Even, like, a little. Are you ok?

I think saying, I have nothing against teh site, it seems to have some good information, pretty much stated I wasnt slamming it. I was actually more waiting for a response from him to see if he did work for the site.

But, I mean, Its more fun to do what you do and just assume every post is written with arrogance.

Everything I do is more fun. Only Pehawk has more fun than me because he has looser morals.

Cut the noob a break. He found a website he likes and wants to share. It's all Hawks related so it's posted in the right place and he doesn't seem to be hawking anything (except for Hawks stats), so why even comment on it at all? If he's posting stuff he shouldn't, our super-mods will do some super modding. If you want to be a mod, go fill out an application...

pehawk

Reaction score
Girls, girls, girls....there's no "I" in "Internet Message Board", kay?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
CANHawk":22lh4l8w said:
Everything I do is more fun. Only Pehawk has more fun than me because he has looser morals.

Cut the noob a break. He found a website he likes and wants to share. It's all Hawks related so it's posted in the right place and he doesn't seem to be hawking anything (except for Hawks stats), so why even comment on it at all? If he's posting stuff he shouldn't, our super-mods will do some super modding. If you want to be a mod, go fill out an application...
How is he trying to mod? He made a statement about the link that was posted followed by saying it seemed to be a good site. Methinks you are reading WAY too much into this CAN...

pehawk

Reaction score
I don't have morals, just "more holes".

Carry on before Radish closes this because I posted in it.

FWIW, I don't mind anyone pimping their site or favorite sites. Unless its NYCoug, then its just the drunken rants of yet another Cougar flop.

razgriz737

Reaction score
CANHawk":3d0pe8x5 said:

:shock: ........ :229031_chillpill:

Chapow

Reaction score
I'd argue that Kam should be above Gronk on that list of value picks. I mean, Gronk was a high 2nd round pick at TE. You don't take a TE that high unless you expect him to be pretty damn good.

Getting a perennial pro bowler in the 5th is some damn good value.