Kaepernick, End Zone, Crabtree

randomation

Reaction score
rix77":28lbsqwl said:
Just want to point out sherman makes a clean pick of that if Crabtree doesn't push off more then likely /shrug.

Are you serious? Pulling and holding happens on every play, I wish Crabtree would have grabbed Shermans arms and got a holding penalty...that would have been a good play in my book. These are two physical teams and I love watching them play. The reason I like that play is because a QB has to have trust/belief in the WR to go up and get the ball and Kap did just that. Is Kap a perfect QB? By no means what so ever and he still is alot of improving to do. Like I said you guys are the better team right now, and what I have respected about your team is you guys play as a complete team and it never seems to come down to 1 individual player. I despise the Seahawks, but as a football fan I really enjoy watching the kind of football they are playing.[/quote]

Full extended arms on a pushoff do not happen every play it was blatant and Sherman still made the play, I am saying he would have made a clean pick without the push off I didn't say Crab was the only person who did it but I would give Crab more credit for Sherman not picking it then Kaep. There were 2 other places where if kaep goes there with the ball its likely a TD thankfully he didn't.

randomation

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1w3w8qfr said:
Craptree is Mr. OPI, pushes off more than anyone in the NFL.

Wouldn't disagree with that my point was more that it was a worse throw then niners fans seem to think and if crabtree doesn't push off sherman likely makes a clean pick rather then the tip.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
It was only the second time Kaep threw Sherman's way--Sherm's such a great shutdown corner he never has to shut anyone down.

rix77

Reaction score
randomation - I can agree with that

Lords of Scythia - I am pissed that you guys have been successful with Sherman and Baldwin. Makes me wonder why Harbaugh didn't push for these guys more.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rix77":vthbm8yd said:
Lords of Scythia - I am pissed that you guys have been successful with Sherman and Baldwin. Makes me wonder why Harbaugh didn't push for these guys more.
Because his talent evaluation skills are not up to the level of Pete and John. In about 3 or 4 more years you'll see the full effect of my statement.

hoxrox

Reaction score
NINEster":3l45q561 said:
253hawk":3l45q561 said:
San FranIFsco Forty Whiners

They were very close from having only a single FG to show for that game, which we spotted them on the first play. Maybe one more instead of a TD if Tortoisehumper doesn't kick that fumble (one, we would have recovered it and two, it's illegal; 10 yards plus loss of down) and they don't recover to get a 1st down.

Hey...I'm not here to make excuses, but I hate this "spotting" crap.

I would call that a "spot" just because of the great field position it gave the 9ers, the flukey nature of the play, and being that it was the very first play of the game.

I don't buy Kaps and some 9er fans' narrative that "if he had thrown" a deeper ball, the 9ers would be the ones in the SuperBowl, and Sherm would be the goat. It's a game of inches, but the gap is much bigger than that, imo.

253hawk

Reaction score
That's what gets me, too. Even if Sherman completely whiffs, Crab's second foot barely comes down in bounds. If that pass were any higher/farther, he's OOB anyway, even assuming it's a clean catch.