Judge stays with Yankees...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not a shock at all. He's an icon out there, and that's a hell of a team already. And 40 mil a year, sounds about right for what he was expecting. Timd telling us that the M's blew it and don't want to be in the World Series (even though Judge CHOSE to stay in NY) in 3....2....1.......

Crizilla

Reaction score
How many world series titles do the yanks get in the next 9 years? Maybe 1? I don't think the team is very good . Ms played way better against HOU than NYY did.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
That's a whole lot of money. Judge got his, he's certainly played like the best player in baseball and now he's paid like it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, the Yankees are a pretty good team. Just because we hate them, doesn't mean they suck. That being said, I think the M's would have smoked them in the playoffs.
And come on, the M's haven't even BEEN TO A WS. Yankees have won 27 of them. I hate them with a passion, but this was a no brainer for them.

DJrmb

Reaction score
One quote I heard and chuckled a little at was, "any other team that signs Judge gets better, the Yankees sign Judge just to stay the same"

QWERTY

Reaction score
How many world series titles do the yanks get in the next 9 years? Maybe 1? I don't think the team is very good . Ms played way better against HOU than NYY did.
/Facepalm

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the Yankees are pretty damn good. Just because we hate a team, that doesn't change the fact that they will be in the mix, yet again.

TIMD

Reaction score
Not a shock at all. He's an icon out there, and that's a hell of a team already. And 40 mil a year, sounds about right for what he was expecting. Timd telling us that the M's blew it and don't want to be in the World Series (even though Judge CHOSE to stay in NY) in 3....2....1.......
You're a Dumbass. WHEN did I ever say the M's should go after Judge? That's right, never. For one, with this & every M's ownership group, it's a pipe dream. Caused by dopey "rah rah" fans like yourself who don't demand excellence. Get your facts straight loser.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
Too bad I was really hoping he'd wind up somewhere else. Just because I hate the Yankees and wanted all Yankees fans to feel crestfallen. I'm just glad they haven't even sniffed a World Series for more than a decade at this point. They don't serve to win, or even be in one, anymore ever again.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You're a Dumbass. WHEN did I ever say the M's should go after Judge? That's right, never. For one, with this & every M's ownership group, it's a pipe dream. Caused by dopey "rah rah" fans like yourself who don't demand excellence. Get your facts straight loser.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
what was our offer?