Jones

Polk738

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he means Tony Jones the RB, and I think we'll definitely be signing some new ones to the PS this week after this game

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he means Tony Jones the RB, and I think we'll definitely be signing some new ones to the PS this week after this game
We better, and I suggest calling Marshawn 911, he’d be as productive as anyone else we have right now.

JK, but Dam we need some help.

Polk738

Reaction score
We better, and I suggest calling Marshawn 911, he’d be as productive as anyone else we have right now.

JK, but Dam we need some help.

I do agree but I'm optimistic that Walker and Homer will be good to go next week

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I do agree but I'm optimistic that Walker and Homer will be good to go next week
Yeah, here's hoping. Our depth at RB went down the toilet extremely quickly.

Jones had flashes but he also very much looked like a practice squad guy in spots, too.

OP
OP
D

Donn2390

Reaction score
Jones is warming up
I was referring to the fact that once Jones got a few runs under his belt he seemed to get more comfortable and was looking better. I'm not suggesting they should cut K9 and promote Jones as the starter, but when you're down to your last man, he did alright under the circumstances. Just trying to make some lemonade out of lemons. Think positively, I always have hope in the worst of times, not one of the downers in here.
Hopefully K9's ankle is back to full strength by next Sunday

Last edited: