Jamal, Quandre & Dissly Released!!!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
What's your issue with Pruitt? He was a bottom of the roster type forced into a very tough spot.
Nothing.

I just remember his name in a long line of Seattle safeties.

You know who was damn fun to watch hit safety that’s not Kam Chancellor or Earl Thomas?

Darryl Williams from Miami (FL)

He was the “Boom” before the Legion of Boom!

nanomoz

Reaction score
They don't have any tight ends under contract for 2024. Brady Russell is an ERFA.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You know who was damn fun to watch hit safety that’s not Kam Chancellor or Earl Thomas?

Darryl Williams from Miami (FL)

He was the “Boom” before the Legion of Boom!

One of the filthiest hits I've ever seen in person when he made Rickey Dudley have an Out of Body experience for a few moments.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
One of the filthiest hits I've ever seen in person when he made Rickey Dudley have an Out of Body experience for a few moments.
It’s gotta go down as one of the biggest/hardest hits in NFL history!

I don’t think I’ve seen a more punishing hit!

If the Chancellor Vernon Davis hit is Legendary, the Williams and Dudley hit is Hall of Fame as well!

bileever

Reaction score
Lockett may be next. No way the team will pay him 27 mil for the upcoming season. Renegotiate or he is gone. Like Dissly. You may see Tyler cut at the hopes of renegotiation
Let's not lump Tyler Lockett in with Adams and Diggs. Lockett's cap hit and the amounts due to him are mainly the result of his willingness to rework his contract in previous years to solve cap problems for the benefit of the team. The $27 million cap hit does not reflect how much he is actually getting paid this year. Nor will releasing or trading him get rid of the cap hit. There are a few things that can still be done to alleviate his cap hit a little, but the options are limited. This is merely a result of the Seahawks kicking the can down the road, and not a situation created by Lockett.

hawks85

Reaction score
I was waiting for this to drop. The Seahawks aren't gonna splurge in FA, but I honestly think Queen and Stone will be Seahawks. Those 2 will be the Seahawks splash signings.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Next up on my DUMP wish list is Dee Eskridge.

I’m not a cap guy so no idea how much, if anything we would get hit by releasing him, but I’d rather have a 6-piece nuggies and a 40 than leave that mofo on our roster.

All these Pete Projects need to bounce. This is exciting as hell….I love not knowing anything about how our team will look this year for the first time in 14 years. Refreshing as F*ck.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
About the Dissly release. Are the Seahawks the worst team in the NFL at using the tight end position? I’m wondering if that is true.

Yes. Always have been throughout the history of the organization.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Next up on my DUMP wish list is Dee Eskridge.

I’m not a cap guy so no idea how much, if anything we would get hit by releasing him, but I’d rather have a 6-piece nuggies and a 40 than leave that mofo on our roster.

All these Pete Projects need to bounce. This is exciting as hell….I love not knowing anything about how our team will look this year for the first time in 14 years. Refreshing as F*ck.

View attachment 65392
$1,471,842 savings. Worth the cut OTC

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Let's not lump Tyler Lockett in with Adams and Diggs. Lockett's cap hit and the amounts due to him are mainly the result of his willingness to rework his contract in previous years to solve cap problems for the benefit of the team. The $27 million cap hit does not reflect how much he is actually getting paid this year. Nor will releasing or trading him get rid of the cap hit. There are a few things that can still be done to alleviate his cap hit a little, but the options are limited. This is merely a result of the Seahawks kicking the can down the road, and not a situation created by Lockett.
Even older, he is still producing at the level of his contract. If he wasn't producing, there would be more justification. Furthermore, dumping him would send a really negative message to other players. I'd rather see them dump Dre'mont Jones - here is another overpaid non-performing player.