Jamal, Quandre & Dissly Released!!!

Mizak

Reaction score
Going after 2 doctors, YIKES, Pete Carroll putting him on blast for that 9er TD and then not wanting to travel with the team anymore. Why the fucc does MacDonald want a Piece of Shit like that?

flv2

Reaction score
On behalf of those who feel this way about Adams and find it appropriate...

Personally i'll wish him a long and happy retirement.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I was thinking with Dissly gone they might pay to re-sign one of Fant or Parkinson.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Side note: Now that Adams is gone, will we still have people dwelling on it in 2 years? I hope not, but I think we know the history here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To be fully transparent.

I just finished writing and saved a two page diatribe on the trade and set a reminder in my phone to post it in March 2026.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I love this.

Cut the dead-weight. Get some cap space. Change the culture of this team.

Mike Mac & JS are not fu*king around. This defense was horrendous and was bullied all over the field. See ya!

Also Dissly was always over rated. This is my opinion and not fact, but I often said I cannot imagine any other team having this dude on their roster starting. He was like Pete's class pet. See Ya! Now use this money to resign Parkinson.

First time in 14 years John can do what he wants and the man wants to cook.
We all hungry John...we all hungry! Lets GOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

keasley45

Reaction score
Was right to get rid of Diss on that deal. Fant has the goods to be a top 5 TE. Hopefully MM sees it that way and can bring him back. Diss coming back would be good as well, but if not, they are making room for the right guys if they want them.

Torc

Reaction score
So, we now have zero TEs with contracts. Brady Russell is an exclusive rights free agent. Fant and Parkinson are UFAs.