Jamal Adams will be playing next Monday

hedgehawk

Reaction score
He’s not Earl. Get him closer to the LOS. Let him loose, hit people. A 3rd linebacker/safety playing every play.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Please just don't kill yourself Jamal I literally have never seen him play except the game he tore his quad he looked good but in no way was he worth his contract or the draft capital even then.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Even he can cover the short middle better than Bobby did. Free up Bobby for run support.
Absolutely. Bobby is playing great run support but can’t keep up with TE/RB’s at this point in pass. JA should be able to do that, barring injury.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Since he never plays you better believe it. Next.
You’ve never watched him. That’s in the post you wrote. He’s great in attack mode, not so much cover this area or this guy. He’s literally perfect for what we need right now if used correctly by the coaching staff.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Dear God, Mizzou, give it a rest. We all get it. Adams was a horrible trade, he's made of glass, he sucks, he'll get injured again, he never plays, blah blah blah.
I desperately want to but it's like bizzaro Russell I won't stop until he is gone and if I'm lucky Pete and Jody so we can have a fresh start. I don't mind losing if the ownership and team has a real direction and goal so please get to it already I don't have another 50 years on this blue marble to just watch rudderless confusion we have the Mariners for that stupidity.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I desperately want to but it's like bizzaro Russell I won't stop until he is gone and if I'm lucky Pete and Jody so we can have a fresh start. I don't mind losing if the ownership and team has a real direction and goal so please get to it already I don't have another 50 years on this blue marble to just watch rudderless confusion we have the Mariners for that stupidity.
That was incoherent.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
You’ve never watched him. That’s in the post you wrote. He’s great in attack mode, not so much cover this area or this guy. He’s literally perfect for what we need right now if used correctly by the coaching staff.
I watched him and personally not ever impressed terrible safety and too small to be what he is a linebacker.. Ever wonder why he hasn't played in over 2 years now?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
That was incoherent.
Learn to read it's kind of useful. Absolutely nothing incoherent about hoping Jamal performs as expected absolutely nothing incoherent about thinking his contract is completely ridiculous regardless of how he performs and absolutely not incoherent that ownership is checked out and needs to change or that I want Pete gone like 5 years ago and counting. Paul would have never allowed this embarrassment.

I expect this crap from the Mariners but never the Seahawks or even the Sonics before Starbucks guy got involved.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I watched him and personally not ever impressed terrible safety and too small to be what he is a linebacker.. Ever wonder why he hasn't played in over 2 years now?
He's a 3 time all pro, but please continue your ridiculous hate for the guy. I'm sure if he plays well, you'll downplay it like many do on here. All because you want him to fail. And yes, I'm convinced you do want him to fail.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

You must be young, cause neither of the current version of the M's or Hawks hold a candle to the utter failure and despair of the franchises during prior dark times.

The Hawks under Pete and John are in the top 5 most winningest franchises since 2010, including 10 playoff wins.

Perspective, what it be.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I watched him and personally not ever impressed terrible safety and too small to be what he is a linebacker.. Ever wonder why he hasn't pl
Learn to read it's kind of useful. Absolutely nothing incoherent about hoping Jamal performs as expected absolutely nothing incoherent about thinking his contract is completely ridiculous regardless of how he performs and absolutely not incoherent that ownership is checked out and needs to change or that I want Pete gone like 5 years ago and counting. Paul would have never allowed this embarrassment.

I expect this crap from the Mariners but never the Seahawks or even the Sonics before Starbucks guy got involved.
Learn to write? This gibberish can’t be taken seriously by anyone. Next.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You must be young, cause neither of the current version of the M's or Hawks hold a candle to the utter failure and despair of the franchises during prior dark times.

The Hawks under Pete and John are in the top 5 most winningest franchises since 2010, including 10 playoff wins.

Perspective, what it be.
My first year of being a Season ticket holder was 1993. That was coming off a 2-14 season. Yeah.....they were BRUTAL bad back then.

Pete and John have changed the entire history of this organization.