Jalen Carter threatened to Kill 49er and his kids

Mizak

Reaction score

"Dude told me he was gonna murder me and my kids would never see me again 3x because I was laughing at him after getting a flag … I said I believe you you got a body. Then he continued for weeks posting my fam n reachin out to my friends.'

49er dude probably triggered Carter with dat comment.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dude should be banned from the NFL. Athletes hear crap all the time, comes with the notoriety and money, and if they don't know how to deal with it, then pay someone to teach them.

You NEVER threaten a man's family. There can be consequences....

Marvin49

Reaction score
Not proud of Feliciano lately tho he did apologize to his teammate....

...but Carter just seems like he'll blow a gasket at some point.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Bad press for Feliciano, but the extra attention on Carter’s alleged cyber stalking / threats will make it harder for the League to sweep it under the rug.

So far we have the shoplifting and this, wonder what we haven’t heard yet.

toffee

Reaction score
Bad press for Feliciano, but the extra attention on Carter’s alleged cyber stalking / threats will make it harder for the League to sweep it under the rug.

So far we have the shoplifting and this, wonder what we haven’t heard yet.
It would be reasonable to think that more will come from this man-child.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If you're gonna threaten somebody, don't do it on social media, do it in person. That way there's no evidence. What an idiot.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
If you're gonna threaten somebody, don't do it on social media, do it in person. That way there's no evidence. What an idiot.
Not to go all surveillance society, but…

The NFL has cameras and mics surrounding the field. That must get archived to the point nothing is truly said in private on-field.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Not to go all surveillance society, but…

The NFL has cameras and mics surrounding the field. That must get archived to the point nothing is truly said in private on-field.
Not everything gets picked up in the mics, though. Guys who are mic-ed up get their own conversations along with the people they're talking to, and the parabolic mics get whatever's in their line of sight.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Not everything gets picked up in the mics, though. Guys who are mic-ed up get their own conversations along with the people they're talking to, and the parabolic mics get whatever's in their line of sight.

Don't say it in the field, then. Find out where he lives, follow him until he gets out of his car, then say it. It's that easy.