Jackson Powers-Johnson

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
i also like to live dangerously austin powers GIF

12forlife

Reaction score
This is so obvious that I don’t understand why more people don’t see it. If it is not done this year, 2025 is realistically Geno’s final year, and we’ll have to take a veteran QB or sell the farm to move up to top-5. This trade would work great for both the Bears and Seahawks.
What hangs me up on trading to #9 is its kinda no man's land? JJ is probably gone, and we can probably trade down and still land Nix or Penix?

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
What hangs me up on trading to #9 is its kinda no man's land? JJ is probably gone, and we can probably trade down and still land Nix or Penix?
Only the Bears are guaranteed at #1. I don’t want Penix, and I’m pretty sure Nix or JJ will be there at #9. It is a lot better chance than what’s there in 2025. Either way, you’re taking a chance.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Only the Bears are guaranteed at #1. I don’t want Penix, and I’m pretty sure Nix or JJ will be there at #9. It is a lot better chance than what’s there in 2025. Either way, you’re taking a chance.
Nothing you are posting on this makes any sense from a Seahawks perspective. It does make sense from a wishful-thinking Bears homer perspective.

And, why are you spouting nonsense about QB draft position in the Jackson Powers-Johnson thread?

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Nothing you are posting on this makes any sense from a Seahawks perspective. It does make sense from a wishful-thinking Bears homer perspective.

And, why are you spouting nonsense about QB draft position in the Jackson Powers-Johnson thread?
I am a fan of both teams. I just saw a mock draft where Broncos draft Bo Nix at #12. That’s the QB I want and worry about Denver. Most people on our Bears forum think I am crazy for trying to trade down for Powers-Johnson. They want to draft a WR for Williams with the #9 pick.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I am a fan of both teams. I just saw a mock draft where Broncos draft Bo Nix at #12. That’s the QB I want and worry about Denver. Most people on our Bears forum think I am crazy for trying to trade down for Powers-Johnson. They want to draft a WR for Williams with the #9 pick.
Pay no attention to mock drafts. Denver has way too many holes to pick a QB at 12 all of the QBs outside of the top 3 will have 2nd rd grades a lot has to do with how deep the draft is

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Broncos have no QB and didn’t get one in free agency. Bears fans are praying they will trade for Fields. Otherwise, they have no choice but draft a QB. Yeah, they have holes but QB is most critical.

You can wait for second round if you don’t care what you’re left to choose from.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Broncos have no QB and didn’t get one in free agency. Bears fans are praying they will trade for Fields. Otherwise, they have no choice but draft a QB. Yeah, they have holes but QB is most critical.

You can wait for second round if you don’t care what you’re left to choose from.
Broncos have Stidham who will run Payton’s offense decently, Payton was pulling out his hair with Russell Wilson, Fields would be worse. Broncos are are probably 2-3 yrs away from completing I feel Payton will build the team than get a QB it makes no sense to draft a QB highly to get him killed

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Stidham pretty much sucks even as a backup. He’s had 4 years in NFL to show something. 8 TDs and 8 INTs. If they don’t draft a QB, they are either crazy or tanking.

Latest posts