Ja Morant

QWERTY

Reaction score
Wow this guy is one of the dumbest athlete ever.

He’s getting paid like around 40 mill per year in NBA and around 15-20 mill in Nike and sponsors. I wish they just ban him for 2023-2024 season

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
The Internet and social media have millions of videos of 2A fetishists glorifying their guns and doing stupid and sometimes illegal activity.
I feel like I’ve seen dozens of elected officials posing with all their guns for campaigning and even Christmas cards…Lulz

So what is your problem with this particular case….

getnasty

Reaction score
The Internet and social media have millions of videos of 2A fetishists glorifying their guns and doing stupid and sometimes illegal activity.
I feel like I’ve seen dozens of elected officials posing with all their guns for campaigning and even Christmas cards…Lulz

I beleive you'd have to ask the NBA/Grizzlies what there problem is. Pretty sure it's their rules Ja is breaking.

Dude is trying to act to hard, everyone knows he grew up a square. To bad because he's a stud on the court.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
His contract should be voided and kicked off of the team, let him go back to robbing liquor stores..
Are you saying that because he was showing a gun he “robbed” liquor stores before?
I beleive you'd have to ask the NBA/Grizzlies what there problem is. Pretty sure it's their rules Ja is breaking.
Dude is trying to act to hard, everyone knows he grew up a square. To bad because he's a stud on the court.
It is the NBA/Grizzlies problem to handle. I was asking what particular problem the OP had in comparison to the many other videos of people waving their guns around on the internet.

knownone

Reaction score
Not a good look for Morant, given his history.

He's arguably the most popular player in the league among kids. And the NBA can't have one of the faces of the league threatening people and posting dumb crap on the internet.

He's young. And, despite his antics, he seems like an intelligent kid. So I'm sure he'll grow out of it eventually. Let's hope he matures before the NBA gets fed up with him.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
Are you saying that because he was showing a gun he “robbed” liquor stores before?
It is the NBA/Grizzlies problem to handle. I was asking what particular problem the OP had in comparison to the many other videos of people waving their guns around on the internet.
what other active athletes waive a gun on social media?

Also this is the same guy who beat up a teen and was punching him multiple times. After that he threatened to shoot him.

After that he starts to brag about his gun on IG 2 more times.

balakoth

Reaction score

This.. right here..
Oh right hes suppose to be a "role model" to kids.. ROFL

balakoth

Reaction score
what other active athletes waive a gun on social media?

Also this is the same guy who beat up a teen and was punching him multiple times. After that he threatened to shoot him.

After that he starts to brag about his gun on IG 2 more times.
So now we need to link the research you should be doing making the claim? I am kinda bored.. maybe ill do that for your lazy ass

balakoth

Reaction score

No.. again we get it... a businesses rules.. and the rules of the united states are two diff things.

But people throwing a fit over it.. might be delusional

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
So now we need to link the research you should be doing making the claim? I am kinda bored.. maybe ill do that for your lazy ass
Do you know any athletes that played a pick up basketball game and then punched him 12-13x and then grabs a gun in his house and threatens to shoot him along with bragging his guns on social media

Mix

Reaction score

So then you are okay with anyone doing it.

Fair.

Welcome to the 2A side.