It has to be..

Ozzy

Reaction score
Kafka! On a serious note I think it’s Macdonald unless he picks Washington then it’s your boy Kafka.

Side note The giants outscored our vaunted offense over the last month of the season with a Devito at QB

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Kafka! On a serious note I think it’s Macdonald unless he picks Washington then it’s your boy Kafka.

Side note The giants outscored our vaunted offense over the last month of the season with a Devito at QB
For the record - if it comes down to Kafka or Quinn - I'd rather they take a chance on someone with unknown HC potential.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Kafka is actually my (distant) 2nd choice. I have always have leaned offense, but you make an exception when a special cat like Mac comes along.

Yep I’ve settled on that as well. My concern is who will be his staff? He just hasn’t been in the league long. Maybe John will take care of that?

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing.

I haven't "refreshed" my apps and websites this much since I was teen trying to get the full pic of Jenna Jameson to load with my 14.4 K modem. It would always just freeze before the good part.

Seriously.. I'm reloading .net about 5 times an hour. Today has to be the day!

James in PA

Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing.

I haven't "refreshed" my apps and websites this much since I was teen trying to get the full pic of Jenna Jameson to load with my 14.4 K modem. It would always just freeze before the good part.

Seriously.. I'm reloading .net about 5 times an hour. Today has to be the day!
5 times an hour? That's all? I'm probably in the 15-20 range!

RiverDog

Reaction score
A couple things about McDonald. He has some recent college connections, including the DC at UM in 2021 and 3 years at Georgia in 2011-13, so he should have some good insights into the college talent. Apparently, players and coaches love him, so maybe he can snag a few coaches off of the Ravens staff.

One of the keys will be who he can get as an OC. I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

12forlife

Reaction score
Most all of it is rumors at this time, but I've heard it a couple times now that players love playing for Mac. Many guys have their best seasons under him. Also hearing rumors that LB Queen & DL
Madubuike are FA, and may be wanting to follow Mac? That would be a huge shot in the arm for or defense

Side note* is it possible to get Kafka as OC (assistant Coach)?