Interesting rankings article - Not sure I agree with the Adams rank ;)

Rat

Reaction score
Dre'Mont is way too low, and having Lockett above Geno seems odd.

When I saw them reference Darrell Taylor's 9.5 sacks last season, I thought "What? No, he didn't" and immediately went to look it up. Strange that I had remembered him being far less productive than that. Still think he was a disappointment though.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Dre'Mont is way too low, and having Lockett above Geno seems odd.

When I saw them reference Darrell Taylor's 9.5 sacks last season, I thought "What? No, he didn't" and immediately went to look it up. Strange that I had remembered him being far less productive than that. Still think he was a disappointment though.
Taylor’s 9.5 sacks are the quietest 9.5 sacks I can remember.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I take Adam Rank with a grain of salt he is a Chicago Bear homer who is predicting the Bears to win their division with a 12-5 record

94Smith

Reaction score
I take Adam Rank with a grain of salt he is a Chicago Bear homer who is predicting the Bears to win their division with a 12-5 record
I believe the OP meant Jamal adams rank . Article was written by Tim Weaver, not Adam Rank. But yes, Adam rank is a headline grabber

flv2

Reaction score
I would expect there to be 25+ players on the current roster who will be with the Seahawks in April 2024. I don't expect either Wagner or Adams to be part of that group. This is not to denigrate their talent but it reflects their age, health, and cost.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe Adam Rank is one of the hosts on the NFL Network's Fantasy Football show. That may give some insight to how he is ranking the players.

toffee

Reaction score
Can we take this ranking seriesly when they place Geno where they placed him?

Latest posts