Inactives @ Ravens

renofox

Reaction score
Bradford? So they're counting on Haynes to play 100% of RG snaps with whatever nagging injury he has?

Who's the backup RG? Or, if needed, will they put Olu at center and slide Brown over?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Bradford? So they're counting on Haynes to play 100% of RG snaps with whatever nagging injury he has?

Who's the backup RG? Or, if needed, will they put Olu at center and slide Brown over?
They brought Peter’s up from the PS. This gives them a lot of flexibility with the guards and tackles

renofox

Reaction score
They brought Peter’s up from the PS. This gives them a lot of flexibility with the guards and tackles
I thought I saw Peters in for a snap or two at RG last week.

Does he actually play RG? Decent?

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Jake Curhan was working at right guard prior to all the injuries at tackle. So Curhan is an option at both right guard and right tackle.

nwHawk

Reaction score

More Olu Olu, please.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Jake Curhan was working at right guard prior to all the injuries at tackle. So Curhan is an option at both right guard and right tackle.
Curhan at guard last week was tough to watch. He was flat out bad.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I thought I saw Peters in for a snap or two at RG last week.

Does he actually play RG? Decent?
He has been practicing at both positions. He won’t get a lot of snaps there but he can play it so they can move linemen around as needed. Worked out well last week.

My worry is Haynes. Last time he came back I don’t think he was quite ready and didn’t play well. We need our best o-line showing against these Ravens

Latest posts