Votes: 11 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters

Fox0r

Reaction score
Alright, this loss was embarassing.

So, I have got to ask.

Do the heads start rolling if we lose to the Jets?

I say no, because it is mid-season and Pete won't want discord, but...oh boy...

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I would say no. That is because Pete is stubborn and loyal to his coaches even when they are underperforming(Bevell and Cable). He will not change anything this late in the season.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Ain't no heads rollin'. It's too deep in the season, and we should just get that out of our minds until the season ends.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Not that I’m opposed to changing up some of the staff but does anyone have any info on coaches of any position being fired from a team that was 8-4 and tied in record for the division. Seems that perfection is the only indication of capability.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We’re not losing to the freaking Jets. I don’t care the sh*t show today was. I will personally guarantee we don’t lose to the mother flipping 0-12 Jets next Sunday.

And if they do? I ain’t coming anywhere near this place for a month. LOL

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":3lm7t725 said:
We’re not losing to the freaking Jets. I don’t care the sh*t show today was. I will personally guarantee we don’t lose to the mother flipping 0-12 Jets next Sunday.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LTH

Reaction score
They're not losing to the Jets. The Jets are actually trying to lose games... no other reason for that inexcusably bad defensive call against the Raiders today.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Aros":cwwgjq4n said:

You just have to love Aros. :irishdrinkers:

NJHawk

Reaction score
I'm on the east coast and see alot of Jets. They are better than their record. Been a hawks fan for 30+ years and I'm worried. We need to make adjustments for the teams that seem to figure us out. Its football 101 but it seems like the only people that understand are the people on our forum.

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
The jets are really bad, my guess is we’ll beat em but then take that to mean all is well and we won’t take the redskins defense seriously which, if they do what other good defenses have done which is to play 2 deep safeties and rely on the pass rush, our offense, yet again won’t have any idea what to do.

In short, I think the jets will be a decently solid win but the redskins game will be another down to the wire mess on offense.

At the end of the day the formula for beating the Seahawks offense is clear as day to the entire league except to the Seahawks coaching staff who can’t even be bothered to make in game adjustments—heck, I’m not even sure they have plays to go to if they even decided to adjust.

In any event, win or lose these next few games, we aren’t making it far in the playoffs so long as this coaching staff cannot scheme, playcall or adjust to their opponents.

RCATES

Reaction score
Jets don't want to win so yeah a loss would be real bad.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aros":3opawwos said:

What do you put up as collateral for your personal guarantee that we won't lose to the Jets? Will you buy us all pizza if we DO lose, or something? ;)

nwHawk

Reaction score
I can't imagine Jamal Adams not inspiring the defense to get their S@#t together if things are close. He wants to win that game in the worst way. Russ may be off (I hope not), but expect the defense to hold the Jets "offense" under 17 points. Book it. Hawks will win, but it might be closer than we feel comfortable with.

iigakusei

Reaction score
We will beat the Jets but I see a very good possibility we lose the next three.

RCATES

Reaction score
A win against the Jets means jack shit since they're literally trying to lose out to retain the 1st pick. It's the next week against a pretty good Redskins team still in contention that will be the "prove it" game.

Sad part is they likely lose that game lmao.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
After losing a heartbreaker that they should have won yesterday, the Jets have to be so bummed out. I think it's 50-50 as to whether they even show up at the stadium. Also, having a coaching change in mid-season is rarely a good thing.

TOPHawk

Reaction score
Greg Williams, the Jets Defensive Coordinator, was fired today. Wouldn't be surprised to see that defense fired up on Sunday.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
TOPHawk":1qrrgxpn said:
Greg Williams, the Jets Defensive Coordinator, was fired today. Wouldn't be surprised to see that defense fired up on Sunday.

Maybe. Could go either way. Gregg Williams was on his way toward becoming the first DC on two separate 0-16 teams.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I think when they do Russ will be really bad. And sports radio will laugh at the Seahawks all week. I just believe the jets will win by 4-5. They almost beat the raiders. And we are along the same lines as them. Possibly worse now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk