If the defense would have shown up...

James in PA

Reaction score
Hurtt and company have been getting lucky that so much of the focus and heat was on the offense. He and they are still terrible.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This defense is and has been overrated a complete disappointment

PhxPhin

Reaction score
this would have been a blowout win for the Seahawks.
Can't judge the defense here

The incredible amount of obvious, impactful holding not called plus very soft penalties in pass coverage

Still issues, but not giving up 38 issues

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Good point . I didn't even think about it that way. They put up 35 freaking points. Clint Hurtt needs to update his resume .
Also, if the Defense had made a few stops the Offense would have had more possessions to score even more.

xgeoff

Reaction score
No punts from Dallas, but there were a couple of clutch 4th down stops

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Can't judge the defense here

The incredible amount of obvious, impactful holding not called plus very soft penalties in pass coverage

Still issues, but not giving up 38 issues

My biggest and imo valid issue with them is them not playing the ball. Theyre playing the man…and getting played. Too much talent to not be getting turnovers. Many of those ‘bad’ calls shouldnt even have happened, they shoulda been picks. See ball, get ball. SEE ball, get ball.

PhxPhin

Reaction score
My biggest and imo valid issue with them is them not playing the ball. Theyre playing the man…and getting played. Too much talent to not be getting turnovers. Many of those ‘bad’ calls shouldnt even have happened, they shoulda been picks. See ball, get ball. SEE ball, get ball.
Yeah. I can see that.

I really like Diggs and appreciate what he's done, but he's an expensive liability

Woolen is trying to be physical, he's just not good at it

With Bobby's coverage issues, Hurtt isn't scheming him into favors

Fade

Reaction score
Like I've been saying, the defensive coaching is much worse than the offensive coaching.