I wonder if Sherman hadn't tripped

Axx

Reaction score
I thought out secondary played great, especially Sherman. Sherman had a All-Pro performance.

This game was definitely on the running game (both Offense and defense)

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hard to say. Looked to me like he'd have been beat either way, and I think Sherman thought he got beat.

Richard saved a couple of touchdowns early in the game. Was really impressed with his play. We're really getting shredded in the middle of the field, though.

ak3000

Reaction score
I wonder if we hit FGs those two drives in the first half if...

I wonder if Clemons was not injured that if...

I wonder if PC didnt call timeout before the kick if...

I wonder if Baldwin would have caught that Hail Mary if....

:-D

One play didn't summarize the game. Making the best out of a loss, I'm happy we just didnt get blown out and had an opportunity to win

MrCarey

Reaction score
I wonder if we played better in the first half, would we have had more points?

BillHawks

Reaction score
Sherman was beat anyway, I guess it's possible he could have made a play but I don't think so.

I did find myself wishing Thomas was the safety help though.

The Radish

Reaction score
Yeah that guy was running towards the right side and when Sherman looked for the ball he turned upfield and gained about 2-3 yard space Sherman couldn't get back.

I would rather have an army of Dogs led by a Pug than an army of Pugs led by a Dog. ~Napoleon

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sherman was definitely playing at an All-Pro level this game. He had a hell of a game, too. His part of the defense wasn't the reason they scored so many points. Yep, he slipped on that touchdown play, but the responsibility still lay with Chancellor as the safety.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sherman to me is like Rice. Long, gangly types that sometimes tend to lose their feet. He stumbled on a couple of other passes but the man is so darn good at turning his head and playing the ball like a receiver. Asante Samuel is asking for him and Pete to eat some humble pie but that is part of the game. To the victor goes the spoils.

I think it was Bucky Brooks who tweeted that the Seahawks weren't being as physical against the Falcons WRs as they were against the Skins and playing more off coverages. I think it was the respect factor or maybe our coaches tending to try and outsmart themselves. Oh well, 31 secs from one of the most famous comebacks in history. Sigh ... damn you Ryan/Falcons ... ha ha ...

EDIT: White had great inside position. We will never really know. It is funny following some of the CBS/PFT/ESPN writers, they feel like it is them that need to answer to any perceived dis that Sherman has done. I figure that is between the players but it seems these guys take it personally. Weird. I am sure they called out Ocho Cinco and TO whenever they could.

Strange. The media loves talkers so they can call them on their stuff.

Latest posts