How to access Members Only forums?

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
There isn't any regulations on as of right now. So not sure how you can't see it.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
There isn't any regulations on as of right now. So not sure how you can't see it.
Been on this site for 12 years and on the previous one for three. I have supported this site with hundreds of dollars over the years in addition to hosing an away game bbq. I'm done. Good luck going forward.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Been on this site for 12 years and on the previous one for three. I have supported this site with hundreds of dollars over the years in addition to hosing an away game bbq. I'm done. Good luck going forward.

Hey old friend, not sure why you feel the need to be "done"? Shaggy has proven to be an attentive, proactive owner. Did you feel somehow slighted by his response? I didn't see it as him being cantankerous or whatever. Just wanted to better understand this reaction.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score

Not sure why you made a comment like that. What I said was just a response as in "that's strange you can't see it" type response. Wasn't trying to be mean if that's why you posted what you posted.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hey old friend, not sure why you feel the need to be "done"? Shaggy has proven to be an attentive, proactive owner. Did you feel somehow slighted by his response? I didn't see it as him being cantankerous or whatever. Just wanted to better understand this reaction.
It has nothing to do with his response. I don't know him from Adam. Just tired of the politics and the lack of productive substantive discussion. Nothing but ad hominem attacks. It would appear I have nothing in common with the State I was born and raised in. Sad.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with his response. I don't know him from Adam. Just tired of the politics and the lack of productive substantive discussion. Nothing but ad hominem attacks. It would appear I have nothing in common with the State I was born and raised in. Sad.

So you are mad at your state due to the politics and not directly at me. Your post seemed like it was directly at me. No worries.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Hey Pliny, this is a tough time of the year, but training camp begins in 6 weeks. That should spice things up a bit. How about just taking a break to refresh then come back and get a new start, just like our team?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
So you are mad at your state due to the politics and not directly at me. Your post seemed like it was directly at me. No worries.
Not at all. First place I responded to and no reflection on your efforts or ownership. My apologies for any misunderstanding. As I stated I have supported this site for years. I'm just disappointed with the direction of conversation.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hey Pliny, this is a tough time of the year, but training camp begins in 6 weeks. That should spice things up a bit. How about just taking a break to refresh then come back and get a new start, just like our team?
Hey sorry for throwing a wet blanket on the proceedings. We're obviously all die-hards here.

Latest posts