How many Hawk fans can say.......

Canhawks

Reaction score
That the first three home games they saw live were all in different stadiums?Just thought of it the other day,I suspect there ain't too many of us. :icon_new:

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Canhawks":3lrp6y4p said:
That the first three home games they saw live were all in different stadiums?Just thought of it the other day,I suspect there ain't too many of us. :icon_new:

Pretty cool. So Kingdome, Husky Stadium, and CenturyLink?

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
bigtrain21":e3g10wzs said:
Canhawks":e3g10wzs said:

Pretty cool. So Kingdome, Husky Stadium, and CenturyLink?
Yep,saw the Raiders in the old dome,and the Cowboys at Husky and Seahawk(Century Link) stadium.All victories!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What's your point?

1. You live in the Puget Sound Area?
2. You have disposible income?
3. You're my age?

Who cares. Is that clear enough for you?

Threads like this serve no good purpose or point given WE get it. You're old, live near Seattle, and have money to watch games live on a regular basis. Kudos.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Me!

1. The Shaun King bedshitting at the kingdome
2. The Dolphins overturned overturning game against Jay Fiedler at Husky Stadium
3. The win against the hapless lions under Jim Mora

bigtrain21

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":32wu6tdo said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

Threads like this serve no good purpose or point given WE get it. You're old, live near Seattle, and have money to watch games live on a regular basis. Kudos.

Geez. Go take a nap.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":15iwgqp1 said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

Btw. He could conceivably be not that old at all. He said it was his first 3 home games so let's say he was 5 when he saw the final kingdome game which was January of 2000. He could be 18 right now.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":22zal4m8 said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

U mad bro?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1fxaoqta said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

I'd also like to add that he probably doesn't live in the puget sound area (Canhawks is his username which means he might live in, oh I don't know, Canada!), and he has only been to 3 games in his life. How is that watching games live on a regular basis.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3hitbcth said:
KCHawkGirl":3hitbcth said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

I'd also like to add that he probably doesn't live in the puget sound area (Canhawks is his username which means he might live in, oh I don't know, Canada!), and he has only been to 3 games in his life. How is that watching games live on a regular basis.

It could also mean he's from Vancouver, BC

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2byz1qyu said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

Wow. Bad day?

Boiler

Reaction score
nanomoz":25r1rtu2 said:
Me!

1. The Shaun King bedshitting at the kingdome
2. The Dolphins overturned overturning game against Jay Fiedler at Husky Stadium
3. The win against the hapless lions under Jim Mora

That's funny. 1 and 2 above were also the first two games I saw live in Seattle. I did attend multiple games at Husky Stadium though.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
-The Glove-":dzfj2067 said:
bigtrain21":dzfj2067 said:
KCHawkGirl":dzfj2067 said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

He could live in Surrey or Moncton or Red Deer for all we know at this point.

drdiags

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":pg91yea3 said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

I thought the forum was to share experiences? You having a bad day or do you mind sharing the forum with others? Folks like to talk about their road trips, their kids wearing Seahawks gear. The poster just mentioned an odd occurrence. No need to go nuclear on him/her?

EDIT: I see others have shared their disappointment in your response as well. Didn't want to pile on, just stopped in my tracks and responded when I saw your post. Hope all is well with you, folks have bad days from time to time.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I qualify!.. in 1999 when the Seahawks started 6-2 I took 4 weeks and followed them for four weeks. Flew from Tokyo to Oakland..saw them lose there. Flew from Oakland to Seattle..saw them lose there. Flew to Denver next..saw them lose there in overtime in -20 or something ridiculous weather there (my hot chocolate froze in 5 minutes, the surface of it)..then followed them back to Seattle where they finally won a game. I was pretty bitter about the whole thing for a while. they backed into the playoffs and the whole season left a bad taste in my mouth.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3r2owmrj said:
-The Glove-":3r2owmrj said:
bigtrain21":3r2owmrj said:
KCHawkGirl":3r2owmrj said:
What's your point?

3. You're my age?

He could live in Surrey or Moncton or Red Deer for all we know at this point.
sure he could. But just because he lives in Canada doesn't mean he can't live in/near the Puget sound area

largenutz

Reaction score
Ive only seen Hawks games at Husky n Quest, got to see all the games at Husky stadium because I was a vendor there. Man those stairs were steep! Thats about the most I remember of those.
I use to skip school and go to Ms games at the kingdome and got pre teen drunk at quite a few concerts there too. Old English 40s from C n C market in the central district!

Latest posts